Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 5/11/22

shull

13 hours ago, elvis said:

Watching them against Hearts they will pump us if we give them the amount of space we gave Hibs .They have good players with lots of pace will be 3-0 County.

Bottom of the league, won TWO games so far this season.

I would suggest that they don't have good players.

Maybe they can run fast but it's football, not the fecking 100m. :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Bottom of the league, won TWO games so far this season.

I would suggest that they don't have good players.

Maybe they can run fast but it's football, not the fecking 100m. :lol:

I would suggest that's all the ingredients to beat us .

Ross County's central defence consists of huge agricultural lummocks , non-skilled thugs with  the turning circle of a supertanker. High balls would be food and drink to them. We need passing and pace up front. We have to sacrifice Main from the starting XI and play Ayunga and Grieve up front. 

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Jeezo. 🙄

My apologies to the wrong original poster @exiledfan@faraway saint and @JJ McG .

It was meant as a light hearted joke. No offence genuinely intended.

I’ve asked the web admin to remove.

Is that @div or someone else?

Please accept my apologies and take this down.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

10 minutes ago, elvis said:

A three way fight between Aberdeen Hibs. And Hearts for third spot according to our former Boss.

I’d say he’s probably right .   They are bigger clubs with bigger budgets who have the clout to strengthen In the Jan window if needed.   
Would like to think we can give them a run for their money as would Motherwell, but not sure if at this stage we have the players and squad depth to do so. 
I hope I’m wrong and we do finish above all three but finishing top six currently would be a more realistic target for us. 

9 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Can anyone tell me what's the story with Declan Gallagher is he injured ? because I've seen or heard nothing

In last week's manager pre-match interview, Robinson said that Gallagher had started training on the Friday before the Hibs game, but that it was probably too soon to risk him playing.

As MSM states, it was a back injury.

Hopefully he'll be fit tomorrow as he's our best defender by a country mile.

Edited by FTOF

In our last four away games we have lost all four, conceded 14 goals and scored once. The one goal we scored was a dodgy penalty when we were 3-0 down at Pittodrie. That form has to improve at some point, doesn't it? It certainly can't get much worse. We did have a good record in Dingwall up until the 1-0 defeat up there in one of Robinson's first games last season. Now's the time to play County, before the January splurge and inevitable climb up the table.

Carson

Strain-Gallagher-Shaughnessy-Dunne-Tanser

Erhahon-Baccus-O'Hara

Grieve-Brophy

0-0