Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 5/11/22

shull

4 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

That result falls on the manager and his stubbornness to change it, the team has needed freshened up for weeks, Kiltie and Brophy should be featuring more. 

He has to change the line up for St Johnstone on Wednesday.

I don't buy that this is all down to the manager.

We had players on the field that underperformed, it's, IMO, more down to the performance ON the field than the set up.

1 minute ago, saint in exile said:

They beat us comfortably today. It could have been worse.

Comfortably? :lol:

I don't think it could have been worse, our goalie didn't have many, if any, other saves to make, the goals apart. 

4 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

No positives from any loss. Agree with someone else's post, other teams have worked us out to an extent, games like this one are never going to be good on the eye. Players have got be up for it and for some reason have got this top 6 team stuff locked in their heads and it does seem apparent because of this inability to fight for every win. 2 games now we have a shambles instead of a team that was working for each other.

If I recollect, cause it's been a while, our game plan was strong defensively with fast transition to attack, loads of crosses into the box and 2 forwards that can hold the ball or score. We don't do any of that anymore. Not sure why.

2 minutes ago, magnus said:

If I recollect, cause it's been a while, our game plan was strong defensively with fast transition to attack, loads of crosses into the box and 2 forwards that can hold the ball or score. We don't do any of that anymore. Not sure why.

I know why.

Feel for the Buddies that travelled up to watch that today. The lack of composure and basic passing today was incredible. Constantly losing the ball and the defending was woeful. I wasn’t expecting us to keep up the great start we’ve made but I’m shocked at the level of the drop off. What happens to us away from home???

Got what we deserved today. 

17 minutes ago, magnus said:

That only works against teams like the old firm that are going to have most of the  play. 

4 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

That only works against teams like the old firm that are going to have most of the  play. 

We have been winning games with less than 40% possession. You need super efficient strikers or a lot of luck to keep that up over a season. We don't have either ingredient at the moment. Changes required.