Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 5/11/22

shull

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's the difference, most people think, you, as you prove week after week, are incapable of anything close to thinking. :lol:

Yes that's why I said we would get pumped yesterday and also said we would be down to 7 th after weekend results were done let's see oh that's right my thinking was right.you fanny.

On 11/1/2022 at 4:49 PM, Wilbur said:

Ross County's central defence consists of huge agricultural lummocks , non-skilled thugs with  the turning circle of a supertanker. High balls would be food and drink to them. We need passing and pace up front. We have to sacrifice Main from the starting XI and play Ayunga and Grieve up front. 

Great comments here, mostly agree with your summary.

I was there and have to say it was ours to throw away. We had too little confidence to take the game to County early second half because a third goal then would have buried them.

Grieve should have been on for Ayunga sooner who has actually been really poor since the Celtic game. Main worked much harder.

Having seen it unfolding I think you’re spot on about Gogic too, we could have made use of him in midfield.

Perhaps get the chappie back from loan to Airdrie as he’s the future, not Brophy, who may be out soon.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

That MIGHT be true but we were unlucky to lose yesterday.

We were also unfortunate up at Aberdeen, not saying we deserved more but the score didn't reflect the performance. 

It's usually foolish to write of games we win as luck without looking at the games we lose.

There has been some clueless supporters who wrote off our league cup run, and win, as lucky. 

1. We got what we deserved we weren't unlucky far from it 

2 agree we haven't had a lot of luck either when it comes to penalty decisions etc but the way we play we invite other teams to constantly put us on the back foot not the way to play when pens are getting dished out right left and centre 

Just now, portmahomack saint said:

1. We got what we deserved we weren't unlucky far from it 

2 agree we haven't had a lot of luck either when it comes to penalty decisions etc but the way we play we invite other teams to constantly put us on the back foot not the way to play when pens are getting dished out right left and centre 

We didn't deserve to lose, didn't deserve to win, but that's all subjective, although the STATS suggest there was nothing between the teams.

We had an astounding run of penalties 3 or 4 years ago, I don't recall the support saying we were lucky then?

That's fitba mate. 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

We didn't deserve to lose, didn't deserve to win, but that's all subjective, although the STATS suggest there was nothing between the teams.

We had an astounding run of penalties 3 or 4 years ago, I don't recall the support saying we were lucky then?

That's fitba mate. 

We didn't have var then and we certainly wouldn't have got all the ones we did get,  but var hasn't done us any favours in the last 3 weeks.