The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

Not long now till it all begins.

Hopefully diving cheating jessie bassas are cracked down on right from the start. Sending them home would be ideal punishment.

Don't want a major tournament fecking ruined by these morons.

COME ON ENGLAND AND WALES.

As a gay man I'm disgusted it's being held their. As a brother I'm disgusted it's being held their with view of woman. As a decent human being I'm disgusted it's being held here and basically they are embracing human slavery. This is an awful world cup for human rights. Needs to be highlighted. 

As a gay man I'm disgusted it's being held their. As a brother I'm disgusted it's being held their with view of woman. As a decent human being I'm disgusted it's being held here and basically they are embracing human slavery. This is an awful world cup for human rights. Needs to be highlighted. 

As does your spelling, grammar and/or geography. [emoji16]

37 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Yes I am thick. 

As a retired old fart, the times of the games suit me but the Interest is just not there at the moment. Maybe because of the time of the year or maybe because it should never have been held there. Maybe change when all the diddy teams have been put out. 

I predict within 10 minutes of the opening game of the Tourney that a blatant cheating dive will be committed.
This will be the worst World Cup for diving.
You mean like your hero has done in the past. 🫨

https://jamesstewart.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Alloa-Athletic-FC-v-Ayr-United-FC-9th-Feb-2013/G0000k3jITmsQZ2g/I0000_0ELLIS4NiE/C0000VrDbhcj2IGI [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk