The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

7 hours ago, antrin said:

Is there anything in other Buddies’ posts you can't find to moan about? :lol:

What a walloper. :byebye

it's not your forum, fartaway.

I see you still find it hard to use the ignore function. :1eye

You really need some new patter, you're way beyond tedious. :byebye

You still don't understand what a forum is all about, and it's certainly not YOUR forum. :lol

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I see you still find it hard to use the ignore function. :1eye

You really need some new patter, you're way beyond tedious. :byebye

You still don't understand what a forum is all about, and it's certainly not YOUR forum. :lol

I see you can’t ignore my posts - you certainly don’t understand what a forum is about.  I (or any other Buddie) can post whatever we wish.  It may be tedious, but I simply enjoy pointing out your bullying… which is remarkably persistent. Those multiple attempts to suppress other people’s opinion expose your inadequacy.

I do hope you’ve been putting a lot of money in bets to back your footballing predictions.  :)

Edited by antrin

4 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Great to see the Germans get stuffed after their 'cant speak' and rainbow boots stunts. They should  maybe concentrate on the football, and not on their 1st world hypocracy.

Quite happy they got beat but well done to them for their pre match “protest”

Early days of course, but what amazing performances we've seen so far from some of the tournament's so-called lightweights.

They've demonstrated excellent ball skills, terrific fitness and stamina, 100% commitment, and brilliantly organised tactically. 

Probably a blessing in disguise that Scotland didn't make it to Qatar as our players largely lack all of the above. We could have been royally humiliated at yet another finals.

54 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Early days of course, but what amazing performances we've seen so far from some of the tournament's so-called lightweights.

They've demonstrated excellent ball skills, terrific fitness and stamina, 100% commitment, and brilliantly organised tactically. 

Probably a blessing in disguise that Scotland didn't make it to Qatar as our players largely lack all of the above. We could have been royally humiliated at yet another finals.

Not Iran. They were garbage. Probably too busy with not singing their national anthem. We would have cuffed them

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Not so sure Japan, number 24 in the world rankings, (14 places above Scotland) could be classed as a lightweight.

Then again Costa Rica, currently getting a humping by Spain, are 31st so the rankings can be deceiving as they generally play other sides that are not so great. 

I'm also not so convinced that us not getting there is a blessing in disguise as we've been playing some pretty decent stuff for quite a while now, the Ukraine and Eire games apart. 

Anyhow, that's fitba.