The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

Apart from your own, Callum?
Everyone on here posts rubbish from time to time, you're no different from me or anyone else.  I know perfectly well Slarti isn't Faraway Saint but as it's the "in thing" on here to call people by other usernames then I thought I'd join in.  After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
He's not Callum he's me. I'm Cookie. Cookie's Faraway. Faraway's Div. Div's antrin. Antrin's auld.

Easy peasy.

Ok then Faraway Saint, how is your holiday going?  Rubbish if you're on here all day I presume?
You may not have used the words "Olympics" or "Olympic Games" but you brought Carl Lewis and Usian Bolt into a conversation about footballers of different generations.  You can't deny that, Faraway Saint!  I know you don't go to many football matches Faraway Saint, so you'll probably think that Carl Lewis and Usian Bolt are footballers.  Before you say it, I know Usian Bolt played in a Charity Football Match and he had a brief trial somewhere but he didn't "cut it" as a footballer.  You might know that though as you spend all your time watching live sport on television (so you keep telling us).
Are you enjoying this afternoons matches, Faraway Saint?

Yes, I brought them into it to compare football to other sports. As athletics (not the Olympics) is the obvious one where improvements can be quantified over generations, I used two athletes. I really don't see what's hard to understand about it. I could just as easily have used Roger Bannister and Seb Coe, the specific athletes are irrelevant to the point.

1 hour ago, Percy Veer said:

Apart from your own, Callum?

Everyone on here posts rubbish from time to time, you're no different from me or anyone else.  I know perfectly well Slarti isn't Faraway Saint but as it's the "in thing" on here to call people by other usernames then I thought I'd join in.  After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sorry Bud,  if they were handing out medals for pish posted, you’d be in with a shout for Gold with that beaut 😂 

Have a nice evening whoever you are . 😂

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, him, and Ramsay, have been tragic over the two and a half games. 

At the same time,  the early Rashfird chance apart, England have been toothless. 

Yep , both have been largely anonymous in this World Cup so far.  For two players who almost certainly will not see another W.Cup I find it incredible how lacklustre both have been . 

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yep , both have been largely anonymous in this World Cup so far.  For two players who almost certainly will not see another W.Cup I find it incredible how lacklustre both have been . 

Considering Wales need to win that have been utter dross, but they have been the same for every game apart from the 2nd half against the USA.