The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

Just seen the highlights of yesterdays games, that Messi guy scores, did I see some half wit on here questioning his class recently? :lol:

Anyhow, aye, another goalkeeper blunder, not for the first time in this world cup, helps send Australia home.

Yesterdays predictions...................Holland 1-0 USA, Argentina 2-1 Australia, 

I doubt Betty from East Kilbride will drop in for a troll this morning. :1eye

The Dutch easily sweep the USA aside, no shocks and I don't see any today with France and England sailing through to the quarter finals. 

4 minutes ago, ianmac said:

If England get through tonight, there are a few English full backs going to have some sleepless nights!

Nonsense, they are the best in the world, alongside the best centre backs, the best midfield and the best forwards with captain Kane leading the golden boot race........oh wait!

Just now, StanleySaint said:

Nonsense, they are the best in the world, alongside the best centre backs, the best midfield and the best forwards with captain Kane leading the golden boot race........oh wait!

Would be nice to see Trent defending against Mbappe, but I think Southgate realises he is a poor defender.

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just seen the highlights of yesterdays games, that Messi guy scores, did I see some half wit on here questioning his class recently? :lol:

Anyhow, aye, another goalkeeper blunder, not for the first time in this world cup, helps send Australia home.

Yesterdays predictions...................Holland 1-0 USA, Argentina 2-1 Australia, 

I doubt Betty from East Kilbride will drop in for a troll this morning. :1eye

The Dutch easily sweep the USA aside, no shocks and I don't see any today with France and England sailing through to the quarter finals. 

Did they show his shot on goal that went wide past the post and into the stands? 😅😂🤣  No doubt Guinness will say the goalkeeper saved that one too even though it went into the stand!

He's paid a lot of money but he seems to put the ball into the stands a lot.