The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I'm assuming he's all over the place, rattled? :lol:

Goal for Korea, well deserved.

76 mins. 

Me "rattled"?!  Who is it on here that looks up how many "likes" people have given others?!  How many "likes" have I given out today?! 😅😂🤣

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Elvis and shull will be along to agree...................oh no, they only whine, continually, about penalties/diving. :lol

Never a mention of the quality of the players. 

I dont care how good a player is if there that good they shouldn't be diving and cheating all over the park it's totally f**ked the game and FIFA are condoning it by standing by and doing nothing some of the referee decisions in this tournament have been scandalous.

9 minutes ago, elvis said:

I dont care how good a player is if there that good they shouldn't be diving and cheating all over the park it's totally f**ked the game and FIFA are condoning it by standing by and doing nothing some of the referee decisions in this tournament have been scandalous.

You're like a fecking broken record.

You NEVER mention any good play, just the same tedious shite.

It's there in every match day thread, every tennis thread, etc.

f**king hell you've just condoned everything that goes on.Oh but it's ok there is some good play in amongst all the diving and cheating like f**k .It's meant to be a game of football not synchronised diving .As for VAR that was brought in to aid refs but there still as incompetent as ever or there complicit in the cheating the non penalties that's been giving can only be described as blatent cheating by the so called refs.But it's ok there some good play in there sometimes which makes it ok .