The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

9 hours ago, elvis said:

f**king hell you've just condoned everything that goes on.Oh but it's ok there is some good play in amongst all the diving and cheating like f**k .It's meant to be a game of football not synchronised diving .As for VAR that was brought in to aid refs but there still as incompetent as ever or there complicit in the cheating the non penalties that's been giving can only be described as blatent cheating by the so called refs.But it's ok there some good play in there sometimes which makes it ok .

7 hours ago, ianmac said:

It's when the really good players dive and play act that annoys me. You don't often see Messi or Modric doing it, but as for Ronaldo and Neymar.....

I fully agree with the both of you.  With regards to Neymar, I immediately went off him when he accused Scotland fans of being racist because they booed him at a friendly Scotland played against Brazil (at Wembley I think?).  They were actually booing him for his constant diving and play-acting.  Still, that's the World we live in - someone has a pop at someone else and they leave themselves open to being accused of various slurs.

20 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

I fully agree with the both of you.  With regards to Neymar, I immediately went off him when he accused Scotland fans of being racist because they booed him at a friendly Scotland played against Brazil (at Wembley I think?).  They were actually booing him for his constant diving and play-acting.  Still, that's the World we live in - someone has a pop at someone else and they leave themselves open to being accused of various slurs.

Never been that fond of Neymar, skillful undoubtedly, but lacking the class that Messi showed in the photos with Baccus. 

Portugal always seem a more well rounded team when Cristiano Ronaldo isn't playing.  We were talking about their European Championships success in 2016 when Ronaldo had to go off when Clive Tyldesley mentioned it during his commentary and also how Bruno Fernandes performs better without Ronaldo.