The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

3 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Tell you what, despite losing key players the Maroccans are giving this a right go, English commentators desperate for them to get something here!

Oh... I didn't realise discussion was permitted in the monologue thread! 

Since you mention it... What a cracking game and very impressive performance by Morocco.

I fancy France to score a couple of late counters but if Morocco get level, anything goes... ...

Gripping stuff. 

7 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Tell you what, despite losing key players the Maroccans are giving this a right go, English commentators desperate for them to get something here!

I fell asleep just before half time, woke up after the first 10 mins of the second, that's quality napping.

Morocco have had their moments, well, since I've been awake.

C'mon France. 

Interesting that France had only won 1 from the last 6 going into this tournament.

Must be similar to England who had a poor run in the Nations league.

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:

Griezman has been brilliant throughout the tournament but not always in the area of the pitch I expected.

Aye, he's dropped back and running the midfield, against England he was outstanding.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Morocco were, wait for it, 200/1 to win the Cup, quite a performance getting to the semi's.

I never put money on them, I'm daft but not that daft. :lol:

Money where my mouth is again............................................closer than I thought TBH, Morocco were worth a goal, at least.

How'd you like them apples Betty? :1eye

image.thumb.png.3de9cdb4bdfa4a3c8da4fe28f533588f.png

The glamour final I wanted, and bet on, is almost upon us.
Just edging towards Argentina as the French defence isn't as strong as it could be.
Got to be goals, both teams have heavy firepower up front.
The wee man Messi to lift the cup and crown a superb career. [emoji106]
I only hope Messi wins it for a GIRFUY to the greetin Ronaldo. 🫰

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I'm also leaning towards an Argentina win but, it is the end of a long month, there will be a few niggling injuries and of course France have had some sort of illness in the camp, so although all pointing towards Argentina could still see a France win, but would love Messi to go out on a high.