The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

7 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

I believe that, had the playoff fixtures been the other way round Wales wouldn't have laid a glove on Ukraine an emotional situation for them and I think they ran out of steam against Wales and that was a far from convincing Welsh performance either. Regarding England, Southgate will not want them to drop a point or performance and they will beat Wales much as it pains me to say it. Wales are having the kind of tournament we usually have.

Didn't we beat Ukraine and Austria? 

Pity we haven't payed the USA, we'd have a clean sweep 😄

2 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

I believe that, had the playoff fixtures been the other way round Wales wouldn't have laid a glove on Ukraine an emotional situation for them and I think they ran out of steam against Wales and that was a far from convincing Welsh performance either. Regarding England, Southgate will not want them to drop a point or performance and they will beat Wales much as it pains me to say it. Wales are having the kind of tournament we usually have.

Maybe, we will never know. What we can say for certain is that Wales qualified for their third tournament out the last four, while we're sat at home. Southgate is a pragamatist and it's worked well for him in tournaments. Takes me back to the Scotland game at Wembley in Euro 2020, he wasn't caught up in the 'beating Scotland' hype train. He knew a point in that game got them through and he was absolutely fine with seeing the game out as a 0-0. They topped the group and then they made the final. He won't be the least bit arsed about the result in the Wales game if they've won the group, beat USA tonight and top spot is assured. 

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wales are pretty poor mate, almost no real quality anywhere.

Have I mentioned it should have been us? :lol:

Not a lot between these two, one wee bit of class, or more likely luck, could win this. 

Scotland would have to have overcome Ukraine first, have you forgotten that?

Anyway, we didn't overcome Ukraine but Wales did so therefore Wales deserve to be there, we don't.

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

They are where they are because they have played very poor in 3/4 of the games so far, only a decent second half against the USA gives them any credit at all.

I could only see a draw or an Iran win as the game went into the second half.

image.thumb.png.9205bcc98b2f6db31cbecb48d5ee0812.png

Wales have only played two games in the World Cup so far just like all the teams in Group A have also played two games.

6 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

And if your Auntie had balls...

7 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

Where are the Black and White Army official commentators of @faraway saint and @StanleySaint this evening?

We need to be kept up to date with live sporting events that's live on television! 😜🤪:rolleyes:

Make up your mind numbnuts, do you want discussion on the matches or are you just being a trolling twat 🤔 possibly the latter?

12 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Make up your mind numbnuts, do you want discussion on the matches or are you just being a trolling twat 🤔 possibly the latter?

I don't mind people "discussing" matches at all but reading about almost every kick of the ball, every incident is definitely overkill, quality spamming the threads at it's best.

No need to resort to personal insults by the way but if that's the type of guy you are fair enough, you crack on.