The Quatar World Cup 2022

shull

Elvis and Shull, you are both one hundred percent correct.  I honestly don't see the point of using VAR at this World Cup.  Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have both been involved in "incidents" that have resulted in them being awarded a Penalty Kick when the decision was clearly wrong.  Tonight another Penalty Kick award, this time to Brazil which was wrong in my opinion.  The whole game is buggered to hell.  If Argentina and Brazil get to the Final, just get Tom Daley to  watch and judge both sets of teams diving and he can award the trophy to whatever team dives the best.

1 minute ago, Percy Veer said:

Elvis and Shull, you are both one hundred percent correct.  I honestly don't see the point of using VAR at this World Cup.  Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have both been involved in "incidents" that have resulted in them being awarded a Penalty Kick when the decision was clearly wrong.  Tonight another Penalty Kick award, this time to Brazil which was wrong in my opinion.  The whole game is buggered to hell.  If Argentina and Brazil get to the Final, just get Tom Daley to  watch and judge both sets of teams diving and he can award the trophy to whatever team dives the best.

Unlikely as they are due to meet at the semi final stage if they both get there.