Mr Gilmour

elvis

3 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

If a well known journalist has lost his position on the SMiSA board then why would he not write a story about such  “snakey behaviour” @JJ McG ?

Or is that news waiting to be launched by that individual when the club accounts are published?

Are you feeling ok mate? Your post’s are all over the place and very scattered mentally. Lost his position? He resigned.

1 hour ago, JJ McG said:

Are you feeling ok mate? Your post’s are all over the place and very scattered mentally. Lost his position? He resigned.

Why did he resign?

Why have other positions on the SMISA committee become available?

Why did our SMISA chair resign?

Why did one of our club directors resign?

Why have there been so many long standing club staff let go?

If everything is so rosy as you believe on and off the park why are all these people leaving or being forced out?

You can’t honestly tell me it’s because a former chairman of the club wants back involved.

Surely you are not that naive?

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Why did he resign?

Why have other positions on the SMISA committee become available?

Why did our SMISA chair resign?

Why did one of our club directors resign?

Why have there been so many long standing club staff let go?

If everything is so rosy as you believe on and off the park why are all these people leaving or being forced out?

You can’t honestly tell me it’s because a former chairman of the club wants back involved.

Surely you are not that naive?

SS1877, do you know the answers to those questions or are you just speculating ? If you do know, please share with those of us who are still in the dark. 

What the hell is going on here, if anyone knows anything put it out there... lots of innuendo's flying about without saying anything spill the beans if you're in the know I've heard this and I've heard that. wait till you hear this and that, I've heard rumours about this and that Jesus Christ.... 

There's a rumour going about I'm packing 12 inches and that's a fact because it was me that started it  :) 

The only other fact I've read on here is we have 4 new SMISA board members one being former Chairman Stewart Gilmour who reminded me of the film Escape from Alcatraz he was so desperate and determined to leave, now he's back. and that makes it one more vote away from being back on the Board of the club :whistle

A bit like a few people I know who bought and then sold their ex council house making a nice wee nest egg,  then somehow got themselves another nice wee council house 

14 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

SS1877, do you know the answers to those questions or are you just speculating ? If you do know, please share with those of us who are still in the dark. 

I know as much as you officially. You are a shareholder and a SMISA member. We need to wait for the accounts and they only go up until end of May 22.

I could be completely barking mad and in debt to @bazil85 and @JJ McG for a host of drinks that I will happily buy if the stories I’m being told are complete lies.

I honestly hope I’m a fcuking idiot for all the shite I’ve posted and shared you can all point and laugh when the accounts are posted, but given the changes in personnel at the club in terms of official club board, SMISA chair, SMISA committee and employees at the club something is not fcuking right and we must get the truth.

This is after all our football club. It belongs to us the supporters!

21 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

SS1877, do you know the answers to those questions or are you just speculating ? 

Total and utter speculation on my part. I am not part of any inner circle, SMISA committee, friends of the board or even the grounds man. Hopefully he still is employed.

To many on here I’m just an idiot that should just be laughed at and ignored. 

You decide for yourself what view you take moving forward.

3 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I know as much as you officially. You are a shareholder and a SMISA member. We need to wait for the accounts and they only go up until end of May 22.

I could be completely barking mad and in debt to @bazil85 and @JJ McG for a host of drinks that I will happily buy if the stories I’m being told are complete lies.

I honestly hope I’m a fcuking idiot for all the shite I’ve posted and shared you can all point and laugh when the accounts are posted, but given the changes in personnel at the club in terms of official club board, SMISA chair, SMISA committee and employees at the club something is not fcuking right and we must get the truth.

This is after all our football club. It belongs to us the supporters!

Did it ever cross your mind that some people just wanted their 15 minutes of fame then realised this isn't as much fun as they thought it was going to be...  Do I get to keep my club tie and jacket 

American Heroes Award GIF by One Chicago

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Did it ever cross your mind that some people just wanted their 15 minutes of fame then realised this isn't as much fun as they thought it was going to be...  Do I get to keep my club tie and jacket 

Sorry I’ve no idea what you are on about with this post.

I’m clearly not the smartest person on this forum, at school or in the workplace.

So if this was a joke about me then enjoy hope others find it funny.

I honestly don’t mind being the butt of jokes. 😂 

Life is too fcuking short. 😂 

Edited by SuperSaints1877

59 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

A good point you make about it isn't as much fun as they thought. Whilst reading all this stuff I had a look at the Exeter City model of being fan owned(which they are). Does make interesting reading of all the hard work that their supporters trust had to put in over a long period of time to get to where they are now. 

Our situation is different with another organisation having a sizeable % in club, now whether SG has a magic financial wand to buy this organisation out then offer SMISA the chance to purchase these shares at a manageable rate like the original GLS model then I'm sure opinions to his motive may well change.

4 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

A good point you make about it isn't as much fun as they thought. Whilst reading all this stuff I had a look at the Exeter City model of being fan owned(which they are). Does make interesting reading of all the hard work that their supporters trust had to put in over a long period of time to get to where they are now. 

Our situation is different with another organisation having a sizeable % in club, now whether SG has a magic financial wand to buy this organisation out then offer SMISA the chance to purchase these shares at a manageable rate like the original GLS model then I'm sure opinions to his motive may well change.

I don’t understand why we should have to have got into bed with the “partner” in the first place. 

The SMiSA membership was oversubscribed and we were on target to deliver total fan ownership (if you include the minority shareholders like myself) far earlier than the original agreement with Gordon Scott. 

Did circumstances change for Gordon Scott? Did he need access to funds to support his multinational property empire?

Did he require his full investment back sooner than the agreement with SMiSA?

I have no idea.

It just seemed very odd that we felt the need to change the agreement on a working solution that was not in any financial jeopardy or management at that time.

As each month went by the SMiSA control was getting stronger financially as we were oversubscribed.

What the hell has been going on if (and I say IF) rumours are true.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're not the only one.

Between your early morning rants and this trumpet trying way too hard to be funny, and failing miserably, the forums been a hoot today. 

I’m working abroad right now. It’s now time for sleep 😴.

I just need to read a post from @antrin about the death of a govan club.

@Brilliant Disguise to have a swipe at @SGG

@bazil85 to tell us that Kibble are the best thing to ever have happened to St Mirren and Paisley.

@djchapsticks to lose his shite altogether with me

@JJ McG to tell us that his mate big G has everything sorted.

Finally you need to wind up your arch nemesis @shull

Life is rather dull out here in the sunny country I’m in right now.

I’m guessing it’s pishing down back in Scotland. 😂 

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I don’t understand why we should have to have got into bed with the “partner” in the first place. 

The SMiSA membership was oversubscribed and we were on target to deliver total fan ownership (if you include the minority shareholders like myself) far earlier than the original agreement with Gordon Scott. 

Did circumstances change for Gordon Scott? Did he need access to funds to support his multinational property empire?

Did he require his full investment back sooner than the agreement with SMiSA?

I have no idea.

It just seemed very odd that we felt the need to change the agreement on a working solution that was not in any financial jeopardy or management at that time.

As each month went by the SMiSA control was getting stronger financially as we were oversubscribed.

What the hell has been going on if (and I say IF) rumours are true.

Could it be the other organisation came up with possibly more money than was required and GLS took it? Also it would be interesting to see if the original agreement with SMISA was legally binding or was it a 'gentlemans agreement '. If the latter then it's just down to business, happens everywhere.

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

@bazil85 to tell us that Kibble are the best thing to ever have happened to St Mirren and Paisley.

Nice story. 😉

26 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Honest to Christ 😅

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

LPM you should have written that as Yul B and then it would have been as funny as you intended that to be

Edited by Brilliant Disguise

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

I would imagine that SGG magic wand is for SMISA to go back to the members and get them to backroll the purchase of the Kibble shares. 

But SGG made promises in his election statement lets see if he delivers those on the back of his 4th place election placing

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Could it be the other organisation came up with possibly more money than was required and GLS took it? Also it would be interesting to see if the original agreement with SMISA was legally binding or was it a 'gentlemans agreement '. If the latter then it's just down to business, happens everywhere.

No extra money was offered but that organisation did provide two “free” General Managers who had gained Experience elsewhere in Hillington. 

You should do some research into that project.

26 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I would imagine that SGG magic wand is for SMISA to go back to the members and get them to backroll the purchase of the Kibble shares. 

But SGG made promises in his election statement lets see if he delivers those on the back of his 4th place election placing

But why should SMISA members have to pay even more money to “bail” out our club if the “rumours”are true that The SMFC Ltd are in a seriously bad way financially.

Others will say that’s bullshi t

I really hope they are right. 😧

31B20881-15DD-4E54-BA59-3DA27E80A8F0.png.3f89feca133ae1314031ba28c2e0a738.png

one of my favourite albums. Just before the dawn of punk.

St Mirren were just starting their golden era under Fergie.

What a time to be alive and following St Mirren FC.

My favourite year bar none!

Fcuk me I’m getting auld.

45 years ago.

Remember the days when the Northbank used to sing 

“You’ll never walk alone “

“In Dublins Fair City where the girls are so pretty………”

Edited by SuperSaints1877

40 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

But why should SMISA members have to pay even more money to “bail” out our club if the “rumours”are true that The SMFC Ltd are in a seriously bad way financially.

Others will say that’s bullshi t

I really hope they are right. 😧

31B20881-15DD-4E54-BA59-3DA27E80A8F0.png.3f89feca133ae1314031ba28c2e0a738.png

one of my favourite albums. Just before the dawn of punk.

St Mirren were just starting their golden era under Fergie.

What a time to be alive and following St Mirren FC.

My favourite year bar none!

Fcuk me I’m getting auld.

45 years ago.

Remember the days when the Northbank used to sing 

“You’ll never walk alone “

“In Dublins Fair City where the girls are so pretty………”

Well, SGG wants SMiSA to refocus and get to the original % share target and that costs money. 

Where else does the money come from in a Fan owned scenario to buy out the Kibble ?

Fans money got us here

3 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

No extra money was offered but that organisation did provide two “free” General Managers who had gained Experience elsewhere in Hillington. 

You should do some research into that project.

Indeed I did. Whether or not it was a failure nobody would know due to the impact covid had on such businesses. A friend of mine had to close his business in the leisure/entertainment sector just purely down to adaptations, trying to get people back in and not forgetting the impact on older machinery not operating for so long just made it not viable.

Having said that what they changed the Hillington project into certainly followed to the points I have made about Kibble potentially utilising current club sponsors,etc  in providing work experience for their work based training programmes. Basically saving the hassle of cold calling companies.

2 hours ago, alanb said:

Well, SGG wants SMiSA to refocus and get to the original % share target and that costs money. 

Where else does the money come from in a Fan owned scenario to buy out the Kibble ?

Fans money got us here

Only thing is I'm sure Kibble would sell their % for a lot more that they acquired it for.