Mr Gilmour

elvis

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

The Kibble

Because of the bad publicity from all the lies that have been spread by a number of anonymous posters.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

As far as I can see nothing but SG return has made the media and SG not getting back on club board a deafening silence 

A toxic atmosphere for Kibble seems non existent ATM and they may well see through all the lies* from their position 

(* = unproven facts)

Edited by alanb

As far as I can see nothing but SG return has made the media and SG not getting back on club board a deafening silence 
A toxic atmosphere for Kibble seems non existent ATM and they may well see through all the lies* from their position 
(* = unproven facts)
I wonder if he put himself forward to be on the clubs board as well.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Who would have thought that with the few fan owned clubs we would be the first to make a c**t of it.
Simple SMISA

Since it started their only goal was shares, and on the Board so they were in the know. They got what they wanted and then F**** what do we do now. No business plan kibble swooped in cause they knew they were there for the taking.
If rumours are true its kibble that run things.

SGG used them to fund the academy, GLS used them to buy new footballs for a professional football club oh and fund repairs on his heating system that he did not take out a service contract for.

They have done nothing GLS even allowed them to build the disabled platform that was not included in the original design, they tried to sell it as a success but all they did was stick the disabled supporters in the corner. The part of the ground that was hardly used they can't even see the scoreboard.

I don't remember the sales pitch of we want to get 70+% but when we get to 50+% we will forget that and let another organisation come in.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Of course you did. [emoji1787]
I only pick up on typos when people are being arsey.  
Keep digging, you'll be in Australia soon. [emoji1]
Yes, I did. Of course, if you have an evidence to the contrary, you are free to present it.

My "arsey" post was a direct reply to your "arsey" post. Now, run along if you can't play nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SG at least put himself up for election by the wider membership. Interesting to read in the SMISA news letter that the other people who were not successful were now cooped on to the SMISA board  

what is the point of having elections, then SMISA just do as they please?

I am sure if SG had got on to the SMISA board in a similar way, this page would have been full of the usual suspects calling “foul”.

Edited by bonzoboys

• 3 weeks later...
SG at least put himself up for election by the wider membership. Interesting to read in the SMISA news letter that the other people who were not successful were now cooped on to the SMISA board  
what is the point of having elections, then SMISA just do as they please?
I am sure if SG had got on to the SMISA board in a similar way, this page would have been full of the usual suspects calling “foul”.
Wrong. SG was voted on the board . People were brought in temporarily till some members put there names forward for the next meeting. Meetings are quarterly, not every week. SG will do a great job on the SMISA. He's knows the running of St.Mirren and Scottish Football. SG is not looking to be back on the club board.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Wrong. SG was voted on the board . People were brought in temporarily till some members put there names forward for the next meeting. Meetings are quarterly, not every week. SG will do a great job on the SMISA. He's knows the running of St.Mirren and Scottish Football. SG is not looking to be back on the club board.

I think Bonzo was referring to the two younger candidates who didn't make it onto the Board through the ballot and were then, I think, latterly co-opted on to the Board.....I'm sure I read that in a SMiSA update but may be wrong 🤷‍♂️

22 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

What type of meetings are you referring to Gary in terms of quarterly? As far as I'm aware unless it has changed, SMISA committee met every fortnight whether it be via a zoom call (during covid times at the very least) or in person