Spreading the word

Having watched Fulham at home and every fan was given a scarf I wondered if that would work for us. Say we give every fan a scarf on entering the stadium . It may improve the atmosphere and get more casual fans to commit themselves to the club. Craven cottage looked great and the atmosphere was brilliant which is not always the case there. I appreciate there is a cost implication however we may just entice some more to home games which would pay for the scarves pretty quickly.

COYS 

19 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Having watched Fulham at home and every fan was given a scarf I wondered if that would work for us. Say we give every fan a scarf on entering the stadium . It may improve the atmosphere and get more casual fans to commit themselves to the club. Craven cottage looked great and the atmosphere was brilliant which is not always the case there. I appreciate there is a cost implication however we may just entice some more to home games which would pay for the scarves pretty quickly.

COYS 

Glasgow Tigers did this when they rebooted their promotion at Ashfield a few years back and was relatively successful 

A friendly sponsor helps with costs even if you only target the younger fans, it’s a good look 

A goods Kibble SMiSA project for just before Christmas 

3 hours ago, chalky1 said:

Could be good with the coming promo for kids to attend the Family stand along with 3 adults

Me personally I wouldn't want a scarf, don't wear them, would rather have 3 points

Reveal hidden contents

Aye, but…

… 3 points get stains on them, that don’t disappear in the wash.

Ye can wash scarves.  :unsure:

Not a bad idea.

My son is heading to the game tonight with three of his pals - none are Buddies, but students from around the UK who enjoy football and miss watching their own teams while studying in Glasgow.

I’m not saying a scarf would be enough to get them going along on a regular basis but it wouldn’t do any harm.

as has been mentioned by others, a stirring performance, a few goals and a home win would probably do the job  !