St Mirren v St Johnstone SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/11/22

shull

3 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

So going from backing Elvis on the matchday thread for his realism, the.........enigma, that is Shull immediately piles in with a 2 nil Saints win in Perth, obviously forgetting his train of thought in the same way he used to forget which alias he was using 🤔

Does enigma mean deranged? 😜

4 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

So going from backing Elvis on the matchday thread for his realism, the.........enigma, that is Shull immediately piles in with a 2 nil Saints win in Perth, obviously forgetting his train of thought in the same way he used to forget which alias hexwas using 🤔

You just made his day 

He got a reaction and now feels important, as if his viewpoint matters. 🤐😜

I just want him to be right. A 2-0 win would be just what the doctor ordered to get us back on track. I was in Perth for the earlier match this season. We were trounced that day. No repeat please. I’ll be back in the stands for this one. COYS

3 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

So going from backing Elvis on the matchday thread for his realism, the.........enigma, that is Shull immediately piles in with a 2 nil Saints win in Perth, obviously forgetting his train of thought in the same way he used to forget which alias hexwas using 🤔

I would much rather a 2-0 win in Paisley. At least that's where I'll be watching it.

3 minutes ago, pondsman said:

After St. Johnstone's win today they will be on top of the world. We can still win on Wednesday, but it will require a return to the kind of form we haven't seen for quite a few weeks.

COYS!!

Aye, the last thing we wanted, except shull, was a morale boosting result for them but we are at home, we're pretty decent at home. :wink:

7 minutes ago, pondsman said:

After St. Johnstone's win today they will be on top of the world. We can still win on Wednesday, but it will require a return to the kind of form we haven't seen for quite a few weeks.

COYS!!

Along with the St Johnstone fans, I am on top of the world also.

SEVCO SCUM HA HA HA HA HA 

By all accounts, May is playing like the player he was years ago and not the diddy of the last few years. Clark seem to be doing the business as well and I think he is a better player than any of our 4 front players. Surprise Utd let him go and I would take a draw the now, but also hope the manager will get big Joe back into the team.