St Mirren v St Johnstone SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/11/22

shull

31 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Or down to 9th where we will fight it out for 9/10/11th for end of season.

It's pretty unlikely we fall to 9th tonight, Motherwell are playing Celtic after all and they always lose to them. If we get one or less points from these two games we will obviously be going into the break in 8th or 9th, which is not a good start to the season. Win tonight and we are back on the optimism train. This match does have a bit of a fork in the road feel about it.

0-0.

Still hopeful of a win and a win we need.  The league has bunched up again like last year and as other fine fellow forum posters have stated it could be either top 6 or bottom half of the table. We don't want to be going into the break sitting in the bottom half ruing missed opportunities again.

13 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

That sounded like a thinly veiled dig at us from Big Jim {Guardiola) Goodwin  on the radio post match Livingston game 

Jim Goodwin has an opinion on most things. A bit like Jack Ross he’s very plausible in interviews and on paper. Unfortunately for both of them the game is played on grass.

Jim Goodwin has an opinion on most things. A bit like Jack Ross he’s very plausible in interviews and on paper. Unfortunately for both of them the game is played on grass.
I agree with comments on plastic pitches. its a disgrace in the top division. Should be banned. And Goody was right about Porteous, he is a cheat.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

Just now, santaponsasaint said:

I agree with comments on plastic pitches. its a disgrace in the top division. Should be banned. And Goody was right about Porteous, he is a cheat.

Goody is full of wind and pish, notice he doesn’t say much about Duk diving every chance he gets for Aberdeen. Swings and roundabouts.

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

While it's only the standard 3 points up for grabs look at what the difference would make if we got he win...................potentially back up to joint 3rd. 

If that incentive doesn't inspire the manager and players then it could be another long hard season. 

image.thumb.png.dfd9a272e3d84da839da7b764afd3f8f.png

Agreed, Saturdays defeat at County could and should have been a different outcome.

The League is tight and we want to avoid being topped by team we were well above only a few games ago.

12 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

He should probably address his own cheats first.  Does anybody like plastic pitches?

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

While it's only the standard 3 points up for grabs look at what the difference would make if we got he win...................potentially back up to joint 3rd. 

If that incentive doesn't inspire the manager and players then it could be another long hard season. 

image.thumb.png.dfd9a272e3d84da839da7b764afd3f8f.png

Agreed. 👍

If we win 1-0 we’ll go 4th.

If we win 12-0 we’ll go 3rd.

There’s something to aim for. 😄

ETA - I’ll be raging if we only win 11-0. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

What a fabulous, fantastic and awesome night this could be.

A ST MIRREN VICTORY

CRUSHING DEFEATS FOR CELTIC AND SEVCO

TWO DOORS DOWN EPISODE ONE

FINALLY, WATCHING THE SUPER ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL ACTION ON SPORTSCENE.

WONDERFUL