St Mirren v St Johnstone SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/11/22

shull

Goody is full of wind and pish, notice he doesn’t say much about Duk diving every chance he gets for Aberdeen. Swings and roundabouts.
Why did you quote me with that. I never mentioned diving. Players like Duk and Boyle are divers. I was agreeing with Goody on 2 picticular points .

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

On 11/6/2022 at 11:04 AM, Rascal said:

I just want him to be right. A 2-0 win would be just what the doctor ordered to get us back on track. I was in Perth for the earlier match this season. We were trounced that day. No repeat please. I’ll be back in the stands for this one. COYS

I hope your surgery went well, Rascal and the hip is doing well.  You're right that a 2-0 win would be more than welcome but I feel this will be another tight affair with St. Johnstone on a high after their victory over the Ibroxonians.

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ll have you know I’ve been very level headed this season. 
Well, by my standards anyway. 

:lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So we don’t play one of our best players just in case he gets injured?? f**k that shit. Fitba is f**king f**ked. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

My arse. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I repeat. My arse. 

Thought Gogic might have got the nod in midfield with Baccus out. Need a bit of dig in there and protection for the back-line. 
Got a good attacking threat but we need to cut out the day dreaming at the back. Fancy Greive to score.
Big game in terms of possible league position going into the long break after this weekend. Any kind of win would be magic.