Sts v Aberdeen Christmas Eve

HSS

15 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Still not sure a game on Christmas Eve will be well attended.

Hopefully their bad away from and our good home firm will see it 10 undefeated at fortress SMISA.

I was part of a 7,675 crowd to see Clydebank and Saints draw 2-2 on Christmas Day 1976!

Christmas Eve is a godsend for fans wanting away from the shopping madness! 

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

Suits me since it gives me time for beers after the game before the last bus to Renfrew   

Ah….

…when I was a boy I'd have been happy to walk home after a Saints game.

or stagger…. :unsure:

… and I did live round the corner from The Bull….  :)

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Ah….

…when I was a boy I'd have been happy to walk home after a Saints game.

or stagger…. :unsure:

… and I did live round the corner from The Bull….  :)

Have done it is the past but now between my age, knees and bladder, no chance now especially as I live down by Escape now.  

Have done it is the past but now between my age, knees and bladder, no chance now especially as I live down by Escape now.  
Starting to work out bar routes not specifically for a drink but for pish stops.

FFS I'm starting to sound like you auld codgers. [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Starting to work out bar routes not specifically for a drink but for pish stops.

FFS I'm starting to sound like you auld codgers. emoji24.png

There nothing till you get as far as the Vic Bar just past the fire station. Don't think Harry Bar in the Glynhill ever reopened after the covid shutdown.

• 1 month later...

With the Don's having 2 games after the break to our none, I hope the lack of match fitness won't kick in although the Don's may get players injured when the play the bigots. Also wondering why there is only 2 games on in midweek and not all the clubs playing.

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

With the Don's having 2 games after the break to our none, I hope the lack of match fitness won't kick in although the Don's may get players injured when the play the bigots. Also wondering why there is only 2 games on in midweek and not all the clubs playing.

Games in hand.

Would this be the game against hearts that's been moved to the Friday when we have no game on that weekend?

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Would this be the game against hearts that's been moved to the Friday when we have no game on that weekend?

Aye, it's the 10th September/11th September/21st December/13th January one.