Sts v Aberdeen Christmas Eve

HSS

Big Ayunga plays in bursts and he is defo a handful for defences - yeah his final ball and finishing could be better but hey he played his part today and was a bit unlucky.

Onwards and upwards ……… hopefully enjoy your Xmas 🎅 fellow Buds 🐼

Our home form really is fantastic. When you factor in somehow managing to lose that first game of the season against Motherwell and the late goals we’ve given away against Rangers and (particularly) St. Johnstone, it could’ve been out of this world.

Just need to do something about the horrendous away form. It really is a strange one. 

12 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Ayunga bashing is growing pace amongst some of our fans. Seriously get off his back. We have a collective team winning games lets not single out players to give a kicking to. 

Totally this.

I really wonder sometimes what some fans are watching. 

Poor until our 1st pen then ok for the rest of the 1st half.

Well on top in the 2nd half till we missed our 3rd pen then we were lucky not to lose a goal. 

All in all, we got a bit luck for a change but who is complaining. 

Oh, does anybody else have a daft mate, who for some reason or other think he doesn't need to tell you when a player been sent off while you are away having a pish  😂

Didn't know till i read the BBC report at h/t on the game they had 10 men since i only reappear from the toilet while VAR was deciding on the Pen.

Not the 1st time this had happened to me  😂

And also, i now know how it must feel like to be a *** with all those pen being awarded to us   😂

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Well, that's three goals he could/should have scored.

I didn't think he was that great throughout, but missing 2 great chances (his first was poor but not in the same class as the header and penalty) drops him into the "poor game" bracket for me.

Aye, we drifted out in the latter stages and they were looking the more dangerous, quite why their goalie came up with 5 mins still to go is baffling, but god bless him. 

Anyhow, another 3 points at home and a positive vibe, overall, about the club for the majority of fans.

The manager disagrees with you bully boy, but what does he know?

Picking on players now you have run out of forum members to put down? 

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Ayunga bashing is growing pace amongst some of our fans. Seriously get off his back. We have a collective team winning games lets not single out players to give a kicking to. 

I wouldn't bash the lad ultimately he won us two pens and looks like a pain to play against.

However, he was dead on his feet and I think should have been subbed after 60 minutes. Listening to Robo interview I think he was 50/50 on which striker was most knackered and to be subbed. I wonder if Grieve was available and if Olyusana was for if both would have been subbed. 

2 hours ago, Ethan said:

!00%  Just the end product that's missing at the moment, the lads a handful and outside the 2 arse cheeks every other team would love to have him.. if he had the killer instinct he'd be worth a lot a very lot of money 

Thank you Santa for this early Christmas present.
Agree with SR that we played well for 60 minutes but Aberdeen deserved more than they got out of this match.
Was Erhahon injured?
However, Kiltie was an able substitute.
Erhahon was unfairly booked in first half and after that the dons were trying to wind him up. He did bite a bit though and checked one of their players off the ball. Was for his own protection and in our interest keeping 11 on field

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, madball said:

Erhahon was unfairly booked in first half and after that the dons were trying to wind him up. He did bite a bit though and checked one of their players off the ball. Was for his own protection and in our interest keeping 11 on field

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

He wasn't booked for the tackle, he didn't keep his mouth shut, not really unfair. 

38 minutes ago, Rascal said:

What a match. Well done Saints in getting this over the line. Captain cool O’Hara had a great game imo.

Agreed. O'Hara has been the signing we needed for a few seasons real leader in the middle of the park. Will miss Shaugnessy if he goes but O'Hara is really our club captain now.