St Mirren v Dundee Scottish Cup Fourth Round 21/1/23

shull

After the League Cup disgrace there is extra pressure on the Scottish Cup this season. We can't afford - from a footballing and it seems financial - stand point to be out early of both cups. A home draw to a lower league team is all you can ask for really. Huge game for the football club and we simply must win.

Edited by TopCat

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, guinness said:

When are they ever going to fix the ticket system so you can add your ticket to your season ticket? The old system worked much better. Also shows my seats already sold. Another trip needed to ground . Not impressed.

Your seats should definitely still be there, I’ve just bought tickets through the system and our seats were identified as the ones to purchase. Tickets been emailed through with QR Code and Barcode on them.

Maybe try again and good luck 🤞

4 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Your seats should definitely still be there, I’ve just bought tickets through the system and our seats were identified as the ones to purchase. Tickets been emailed through with QR Code and Barcode on them.

Maybe try again and good luck 🤞

Did it again. Could not have been simpler. Just me being an arse. 

Can't get my seat but can get the seat next to me occupied by my grandson. We're both identifed by the same e mail address. Back in July I had the same problem with league cup ties and had to go to the ticket office. I was told there ( by the guy that does the announcements at the ground)that as e mail is the sole ID only one seat can be allocated to each email address. He joked that as we were clearly going nowhere in the league cup the next time I'd need to buy a home ticket would be at Scottish cup time in January and that gave a lot of time to get the problem sorted. Am I surprised? Not really . Will have to go down to the ground.

42 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Can't get my seat but can get the seat next to me occupied by my grandson. We're both identifed by the same e mail address. Back in July I had the same problem with league cup ties and had to go to the ticket office. I was told there ( by the guy that does the announcements at the ground)that as e mail is the sole ID only one seat can be allocated to each email address. He joked that as we were clearly going nowhere in the league cup the next time I'd need to buy a home ticket would be at Scottish cup time in January and that gave a lot of time to get the problem sorted. Am I surprised? Not really . Will have to go down to the ground.

That's certainly NOT the case. I was able to buy all four seats for our tickets and we only use one address.

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm getting the feeling that the majority, if not all, of these issues are down to human error and there is no fault of the club or ticketing system. 

Apart from you cannot add tickets to your season ticket as you could before, which seemed very sensible.

On 11/29/2022 at 11:36 AM, TopCat said:

After the League Cup disgrace there is extra pressure on the Scottish Cup this season. We can't afford - from a footballing and it seems financial - stand point to be out early of both cups. A home draw to a lower league team is all you can ask for really. Huge game for the football club and we simply must win.

You paint a pretty picture but I'd suggest putting Dundee into a "lower league" team bracket, which could describe the 1st and 2nd division doesn't quite tell the whole story.

Before Dundee's surprise loss at the weekend they had won 7 on the trot.

If we were in the Championship and had been on that sort of run we'd be fancying a wee shock against a Premiership team.

Your post smacks of trying to set up the manager for a fall to allow you to continue your tired attempts to undermine him.

Just my opinion, and it's got your normal approach written all over it. 

Shallow as a puddle. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

This has all the makings of a great tie. We must not underestimate Dundee.

They will bring through a great support. Just hope the Paisley public are encouraged to attend. 

The club should be actively promoting this match. This after all is our only chance of silverware. 

Why the f**k not? Let’s set a marker down and beat Dundee convincingly!

Ever the optimist! 😂 

You paint a pretty picture but I'd suggest putting Dundee into a "lower league" team bracket, which could describe the 1st and 2nd division doesn't quite tell the whole story.
If we were in the Championship and had been on that sort of run we'd be fancying a wee shock against a Premiership team.
Your post smacks of trying to set up the manager for a fall to allow you to continue your tired attempts to undermine him.
I take it you don't mean the one Dr Foster stepped in while visiting Gloucester.

5 hours ago, stlucifer said:

That's certainly NOT the case. I was able to buy all four seats for our tickets and we only use one address.

Did you buy all four season tickets at the same time? Mine and grandsons were bought weeks apart. No doubt I'll get it sorted. Just means a trip to the ground 

6 hours ago, Oldfellow said:

Did you buy all four season tickets at the same time? Mine and grandsons were bought weeks apart. No doubt I'll get it sorted. Just means a trip to the ground 

No. I added my second grandson's a while after the first three tickets.

10 hours ago, Slarti said:
12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I take it you don't mean the one Dr Foster stepped in while visiting Gloucester.

f**k no! That was deep as f**k. Reports suggest it went right up to his middle.

Unless of course Dr. Foster was extremely short. 

15 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

This has all the makings of a great tie. We must not underestimate Dundee.

They will bring through a great support. Just hope the Paisley public are encouraged to attend. 

The club should be actively promoting this match. This after all is our only chance of silverware. 

Why the f**k not? Let’s set a marker down and beat Dundee convincingly!

Ever the optimist! 😂 

You’re ruling out a League win then?