St Mirren v Dundee Scottish Cup Fourth Round 21/1/23

shull

18 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You paint a pretty picture but I'd suggest putting Dundee into a "lower league" team bracket, which could describe the 1st and 2nd division doesn't quite tell the whole story.

Before Dundee's surprise loss at the weekend they had won 7 on the trot.

If we were in the Championship and had been on that sort of run we'd be fancying a wee shock against a Premiership team.

Your post smacks of trying to set up the manager for a fall to allow you to continue your tired attempts to undermine him.

Just my opinion, and it's got your normal approach written all over it. 

Shallow as a puddle. :rolleyes:

What utterly bizarre nonsense, as usual 😄

Dundee are a team from a lower league, they are therefore a lower league team, is this even a debatable point? :lol: They aren't even top of that lower league, currently sitting below Queens Park and they just got humped 4 at home to Arbroath. You're right it certainly would be a shock if they were to come to Paisley and knock us out. Can't see that happening though, keep your pampers dry. 

3-0

16 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

To be fair your post got destroyed, sometimes you need to hold ur hands up having been owned. Shite comebacks don't cut it I'm afraid...

In your opinion but as I didn't read it, I've read all his shite for years, I can't possibly comment.

If you had more than half a brain you'd be able to see he has form.

Thanks anyway, it's been fun.  :byebye

• 2 weeks later...

I see Elvis has posted his thoughts on P&B:

Getting dangerously close to the pack below us there's no way this team is getting top six can't score in a barrel of fannies watch Dundee beat us on Saturday.

🤣 🤣 🤣

If we play how we have been at home in the league this season, then we'll walk it...but Arbroath and Motherwell both come to mind. 

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Red hot favourites, as close to a "cert" as you can get.

image.thumb.png.2f0d2286e039e26f9072d797da21206b.png

Gives me the fear. Dundee I anticipate will give us a hard game. 
It’s the cup after all. 
Thankfully we have a manager who seems to have the dressing room working with him and he will prepare them well for this game.

I absolutely love the Scottish cup.

COYS.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You’re right of course that it is a potential banana skin, but I’ll be really surprised if we don’t win this one reasonably comfortably.

3-1 or 4-1 Saints. 

Hope your confidence is well-founded.

I'm fairly confident myself, but this is St. Mirren we're talking about, even if this season is going pretty well so far.