Keanu Baccus World Cup Money

magnus

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Aww well. Thanks for the journey. Probably the last time I'll see a St Mirren player in a World Cup knockout stage. Cheers Keanu.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Still what an amazing year it's been to be a saints fan. Player in world cup , one loss at home this season and feel good about the club. 

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Aww well. Thanks for the journey. Probably the last time I'll see a St Mirren player in a World Cup knockout stage. Cheers Keanu.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Has done his reputation and standing a world of good with his efforts. 

He can be very proud of his contribution. 

9 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Still what an amazing year it's been to be a saints fan. Player in world cup , one loss at home this season and feel good about the club. 

....... but don't forget, we're £30 billion in debt apparently. 

28 minutes ago, munoz said:

Has done his reputation and standing a world of good with his efforts. 

He can be very proud of his contribution. 

100% This . 👍 Young man can hold his head up high . Hopefully this will lead to many more caps for him and hope he’s been spreading the Gospel according to St.Mirren among some of his fellow Aussies . 🇦🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇦🇺

The lad has done himself no harm at all today, to hear his name and the club's name mentioned so regularly in commentary on national tv was a real treat and I look forward to an even more confident and determined player for the rest of the season.

Edited by StanleySaint

15 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Great news that the boy has been trusted with such a responsibility. 

Can you believe that a St Mirren player has been selected to go head-to-head with Lionel Messi in a World Cup tie ?

Honestly, if Baccus can perform tonight, what could this do for his player profile ? Truly, the world could be his lobster (copyright Arthur Daley).

Come on Keanu !!

Oh, and bet you can safely bet your mortgage on a yellow card for Baccus tonight. 

😁

Mortgage   😅   last 1 i had was 18yrs ago but apart from that, good post   :happyclapper

16 hours ago, W6er said:

I'm still hungover after cheering him on last night. As others have said, absolutely wonderful. He attends my girlfriend's church, too. :) 

The big question now is...will he stay or will he go? How much will we accept?

He's a top man and top player, that's for sure.

Watch yourself posting the "C" word on here, the anti-religion crowd get very upset when they read it.