Christmas is cancelled?

ALBIONSAINT

Although most reports say it’s because of cost of living concerns, could it be because less than 50% of the population of England and Wales identify as Christian? I remember the three day week and rolling blackouts in the 70s, I don’t remember it ever being suggested that Christmas lights get scaled back. 

7DA235D5-225B-4A35-9A1C-C04B59204965.jpeg

Nobody has told us up here, Dundee was bedecked out big time last night, Forfar has been lit up for weeks and driving through the town last night the "usual suspects" have their houses covered in lights and characters.

In saying that I can't say if the lights are turned off at a certain time, which I happen to agree with anyhow, less people about, mostly smashed so they won't notice if the lights are on or not. :lol:

I think it’s only right that they switch the lights of late at night . Surely they are primarily there for the kids - not drunks at chucking out time .

As for less than 50% of the population being Christian ? what’s that got to do with anything ?
Cant stand it when they bring religion into everything . Why can’t they just leave Christmas alone ? 😏

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I think it’s only right that they switch the lights of late at night . Surely they are primarily there for the kids - not drunks at chucking out time .

As for less than 50% of the population being Christian ? what’s that got to do with anything ?
Cant stand it when they bring religion into everything . Why can’t they just leave Christmas alone ? 😏

😅😅🤣

Why are they bringing Religion into Christmas (the Mass of Christ)?!

Really?! 😅😂🤣

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Would sir like his whoosh gift wrapped ?  🙄

Yeah, you tell yourself that!  Your "attitude" towards Religion and people who follow faiths didn't go unnoticed on the thread about the Queen.  Why you, St. Luci and others felt the need to use a thread about her death to spout your bigotry really made the mind boggle.

Edited by Percy Veer
"Dumbing down" my text for dumb people

13 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

Yeah, you tell yourself that!  Your "attitude" towards Religion and people who follow faiths didn't go unnoticed on the thread about the Queen.  Why you, St. Luci and others felt the need to use a thread about her death to spout your bigotry really made the mind boggle.

You made an arse of yourself . 😂.  
You’ve got a big Beamer because you weren’t bright enough to realise it was a joke . 

As for my attitude to organised religion ?  I’ve never hidden it - if folk want to believe In biblical fairytales that’s their prerogative but it won’t stop me having a laugh at their gullibility .

God bless you , you poor wee soul 😂😂😂.    
Now off you trot - I’m sure you need to busy yourself with your stickle brick collection 

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You made an arse of yourself . 😂.  
You’ve got a big Beamer because you weren’t bright enough to realise it was a joke . 

As for my attitude to organised religion ?  I’ve never hidden it - if folk want to believe In biblical fairytales that’s their prerogative but it won’t stop me having a laugh at their gullibility .

God bless you , you poor wee soul 😂😂😂.    
Now off you trot - I’m sure you need to busy yourself with your stickle brick collection 

I don't have a "beamer" at all.  I just took the opportunity to flag up your previous "form".  I'm not bothered by your bigotted views and feelings.  It doesn't hurt me, but it will eat away at you bud and make you look like an "arse"! 😅😂🤣

Just now, Percy Veer said:

I don't have a "beamer" at all.  I just took the opportunity to flag up your previous "form".  I'm not bothered by your bigotted views and feelings.  It doesn't hurt me, but it will eat away at you bud and make you look like an "arse"! 😅😂🤣

😂😂😂     whooooooossshhhhhh !!    😂😂😂 

2F832CF0-FC23-48AD-A2A5-6F0ABC3233A4.jpeg

You made an arse of yourself . [emoji23].  

God bless you , you poor wee soul [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].    
You going to the Easter Bunny Convention this year, Callum? Don't forget to bring the 10% of your income that the Bunny demands. And, for Bunny's sake, don't boil a baby goat in its mother's milk like you did last year.

You going to the Easter Bunny Convention this year, Callum? Don't forget to bring the 10% of your income that the Bunny demands. And, for Bunny's sake, don't boil a baby goat in its mother's milk like you did last year.
You're one to talk, after what you got up to with the tooth fairy. [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hoy..... :shockaroony   I'm a night worker and a big kid at heart and also a piss head this is discrimination