Kilmarnock. 02/01/2023

guinness

• guinness changed the title to Kilmarnock. 02/01/2023

43 minutes ago, guinness said:

I note online only and also non refundable. Is that legal? If match is postponed and moved to a time you cannot make surely they must provide a refund?

Saints tickets are also non refundable and non transferable . Seems a bit shit but that’s the terms 😕🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Saints tickets are also non refundable and non transferable . Seems a bit shit but that’s the terms 😕🤷‍♂️

That i didn't know and poor in my imho.

Certainly wouldn't encourage me to buy an away ticket in advance if i supported a visiting team.

Between trains strikes and bad weather, it would be a gamble by supporters in the winter. 

Can't understand why most clubs won't sell tickets on the day to fans since sometimes you don't know till the day of the game if you can go, since for most games they are thousands of empty seats. 

My last away game was Ayr in the cup last season and i can't remember the last away game in the league i been to, mostly because of having to buy always online early.

I am not a clever person on the laptop, so personally i hate this continue push by clubs to make online the only way to buy. 

At the moment i am happy that i can walk up and pay on the day at our home games and hopefully the club won't change that. 

1 hour ago, guinness said:

I note online only and also non refundable. Is that legal? If match is postponed and moved to a time you cannot make surely they must provide a refund?

With the weather and trains strikes, fans would be taking a gamble. 

And at £20 for an OAP, they can do 1.

Telly for me for away games now. 

Just bought two tickets for this match. Normally when doing this online I get two tickets sent by e mail a which you can print off or take a  photo of a code. On the Kilmarnock ones you only seem to get a  QR code covering both. Forgive me for being an old fart but do I print this off t w ice or make sure the person attending with me i s there at t the same time as me? What do you do if one person  is buying half a dozen? 

I know this probably sounds silly but I am really getting fed up with the carry on surrounding going to away games. You must give an e mail address on the application for Kilnarnock. The person I go to the football with does not have e mail. What is he meant to do?

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

With the weather and trains strikes, fans would be taking a gamble. 

And at £20 for an OAP, they can do 1.

Telly for me for away games now. 

The train strikes are planned/known well in advance so not a real issue in planning to go to an away game.

If the trains are off you get another means of transport or don't go, it's not a last minute issue.

The weather doesn't impact on that many top flight games, unless it's severe, mainly for the surrounding areas and main roads.

It's a nice option to have the telly as a back up right enough. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 4:26 PM, guinness said:

Just bought two tickets for this match. Normally when doing this online I get two tickets sent by e mail a which you can print off or take a  photo of a code. On the Kilmarnock ones you only seem to get a  QR code covering both. Forgive me for being an old fart but do I print this off t w ice or make sure the person attending with me i s there at t the same time as me? What do you do if one person  is buying half a dozen? 

I know this probably sounds silly but I am really getting fed up with the carry on surrounding going to away games. You must give an e mail address on the application for Kilnarnock. The person I go to the football with does not have e mail. What is he meant to do?

I have purchased 3 tickets and printed them off individually. The email you received will have one big QR Code in it, further down the email you will see 2 individual ticket links, they will show a different seat number on each. Click on the highlighted link on one and it will open up the ticket, click on the 3 wee dots at the bottom and that will show your options, click on share and you will get an option to print the ticket then do the same for the other ticket. Alternatively send me a message on here and I’ll send you my email address, forward the email to me and I’ll print your tickets off and give you them on the bus.    

20 hours ago, buddiecat said:

I have purchased 3 tickets and printed them off individually. The email you received will have one big QR Code in it, further down the email you will see 2 individual ticket links, they will show a different seat number on each. Click on the highlighted link on one and it will open up the ticket, click on the 3 wee dots at the bottom and that will show your options, click on share and you will get an option to print the ticket then do the same for the other ticket. Alternatively send me a message on here and I’ll send you my email address, forward the email to me and I’ll print your tickets off and give you them on the bus.    

Cheers Peter. I will have another look.