Kilmarnock. 02/01/2023

guinness

Final score, 0-0.

I said last week it's time we start turning losses into draws away from home, well that's two on the trot.

Not been pretty but points are priority.

As for today, every single player, one apart, deserves praise, a long 80 odd minutes with 10 men and we were rarely troubled. 

We could have snatched it just before the end with a chance for Greive. 

Well done the manager and the players. 

Also the other games worked in our favour with draws all over the place. 

Ethan has been great this season, however, for me, Gogic is better. So I don’t think we’ll be weakened. 

If we get in good money for Ethan then that is down in no small measure to Robinson. Ethan was being wasted under Goodwin.

Had Goodwin still been here I reckon Ethan would have had another season as a bit part player and then left for free. 

A shame if his last game was a red card. 

If only Grieve had hit the target!

Ach, when Erhahon was sent off I'd have snapped up a draw, but to have an opportunity like that in stoppage time and squander it puts a dampener on the day.

Still, we're in a great position and the boys played well. :) 

2 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Ethan has been great this season, however, for me, Gogic is better. So I don’t think we’ll be weakened. 

If we get in good money for Ethan then that is down in no small measure to Robinson. Ethan was being wasted under Goodwin.

Had Goodwin still been here I reckon Ethan would have had another season as a bit part player and then left for free. 

A shame if his last game was a red card. 

Gogic is more than able to take over from Ethan. Totally agree with you. Goodwin is nowhere near the manager Robbo is.