Kilmarnock. 02/01/2023

guinness

21 hours ago, elvis said:

Killie are the best team I've seen us play they were miles better than us at our place and really should have won .I fully expect them to rectify that on Monday 2-0 them.

Killie have been punching above their weight this season, 19 points is a very good return given how poor their squad is. Nearly all their goals come from set pieces or Armstrong, so as long as we're switched on and double up on their only good player we'll be fine. We have a much better squad than theirs.

22 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Killie have been punching above their weight this season, 19 points is a very good return given how poor their squad is. Nearly all their goals come from set pieces or Armstrong, so as long as we're switched on and double up on their only good player we'll be fine. We have a much better squad than theirs.

They have a pretty decent home record, only lost 2 from 9. (drawn 2)

Similar to us, they are honking away from home.

Overall they are erratic so it's quite hard to predict what Killie will turn up, although beating Aberdeen last night will have done their confidence no harm at all.

I'd probably take a draw, keeps our unbeaten run going as we've not lost in any of our last 4 league games.

As I said recently, let's turn defeats, especially away from home, into draws, and build on that. 

I cannae sleep! It's that time of the year where, because I don't have to get up at a specific time, my body clock's malfunctioned. Anyway, the good news is that instead of counting sheep, I like to do a dot count!

South Chadwick Stand

Block 3 = 446 seats in total. There are 14 available. 446-14 = 432 seats sold.

Block 4 = 441 seats in total. We have currently sold 16 seats in this block.

Block 2 = 441 seats in total. We have currently sold 112 seats in this block.

Currently 560 seats sold.  

I haven't decided whether I will go to this yet. However, with three and a half days to go, I reckon we could double that. Then again, it's that time of year when folk are feeling the pinch. 

6 hours ago, W6er said:

I cannae sleep! It's that time of the year where, because I don't have to get up at a specific time, my body clock's malfunctioned. Anyway, the good news is that instead of counting sheep, I like to do a dot count!

South Chadwick Stand

I haven't decided whether I will go to this yet. However, with three and a half days to go, I reckon we could double that. Then again, it's that time of year when folk are feeling the pinch. 

Yeah I must admit, despite the blockers you mention above, I really thought we’d take a huge support to this game. Especially when someone pointed out the other day that there isn’t actually a rail strike after all.

I guess there’s still time for folk to decide to go. Is there pay at the gate for this one or ticket only?

6 hours ago, W6er said:

South Chadwick Stand

Like many people at the moment , I’ve been hit by the winter lurgy so will leave it as late as possible before deciding.

I won’t be buying a ticket in advance. it’s an absolute nonsense that there is no pay at the gate 🤧

23 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Like many people at the moment , I’ve been hit by the winter lurgy so will leave it as late as possible before deciding.

I won’t be buying a ticket in advance. it’s an absolute nonsense that there is no pay at the gate 🤧

Do you think no pay at the gate is just a tactic used by clubs? 
If it’s pay at the gate, folk can decide at the last minute whether to go or not. Whereas as if you have to buy a ticket in advance you’re likely to definitely turn up and even if you don’t, the club doesn’t give a f**k anyway as they’ve already got your cash. This is probably even more relevant in Scotland given the weather, which could put a lot of people off at the last minute.
Could also work the other way though, as there are probably plenty lazy bassturts that just can’t be arsed with the “hassle” of buying a ticket online. 
Out of curiosity though, what do you mean you’ll decide nearer the time, but won’t be buying a ticket in advance? Surely if there’s no pay at the gate, you’ll have to buy a ticket in advance??

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Do you think no pay at the gate is just a tactic used by clubs? 
If it’s pay at the gate, folk can decide at the last minute whether to go or not. Whereas as if you have to buy a ticket in advance you’re likely to definitely turn up and even if you don’t, the club doesn’t give a f**k anyway as they’ve already got your cash. This is probably even more relevant in Scotland given the weather, which could put a lot of people off at the last minute.
Could also work the other way though, as there are probably plenty lazy bassturts that just can’t be arsed with the “hassle” of buying a ticket online. 
Out of curiosity though, what do you mean you’ll decide nearer the time, but won’t be buying a ticket in advance? Surely if there’s no pay at the gate, you’ll have to buy a ticket in advance??

Probably phrased it wrong . I won’t be buying a ticket days in advance , I’ll see how I feel on the day . At the moment it’s a no but we’ll see .  
I could see the point of advance online sales if there was capacity concerns but hardly likely in this case or indeed most cases in Scottish football. 

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Probably phrased it wrong . I won’t be buying a ticket days in advance , I’ll see how I feel on the day . At the moment it’s a no but we’ll see .  
I could see the point of advance online sales if there was capacity concerns but hardly likely in this case or indeed most cases in Scottish football. 

Agreed. That’s what makes me think it’s more strategic than any bullshit about the polis or safety. 

21 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Agreed. That’s what makes me think it’s more strategic than any bullshit about the polis or safety. 

Even though there's no traditional "pay at the gate" I think you can still buy an e-ticket right up until kick off.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Yeah I must admit, despite the blockers you mention above, I really thought we’d take a huge support to this game. Especially when someone pointed out the other day that there isn’t actually a rail strike after all.

I guess there’s still time for folk to decide to go. Is there pay at the gate for this one or ticket only?

I have only been paid today, so I think many more will be purchased between now and the match. I think we can take 1,000 to this, tbh.

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Pay at the gate doesn’t necessarily mean cash.  Why make people buy a ticket to present at a gate, when they can just turn up and present a phone/card/cash instead?

I don't see the issue.

In fact, there really isn't an issue.

If you want to go at the last minute, you can.

20 hours ago, W6er said:

South Chadwick Stand

New dot count:

South Chadwick Stand

Block 3 = 446 seats in total. There are 3 available. 446-3 = 443 seats sold.

Block 4 = 441 seats in total. We have currently sold 47 seats in this block.

Block 2 = 441 seats in total. We have currently sold 236 seats in this block.

Currently 726 seats sold.

https://ticketco.events/uk/en/events/222191/seating_arrangement/?item_type_id=13366673

New dot count:

South Chadwick Stand
Block 2 = 441 seats in total. We have currently sold 236 seats in this block.
Currently 726 seats sold.
Block 3 = 446 seats in total. There are 3 available. 446-3 = 443 seats sold.
Block 4 = 441 seats in total. We have currently sold 47 seats in this block.
https://ticketco.events/uk/en/events/222191/seating_arrangement/?item_type_id=13366673

Always thought 2 was before 4 [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk