Xmas Truce

I put this idea forward on another thread but it seemed to fall on deaf ears so let’s try it here on it’s own thread. 

Any chance we could have a WW1 trenches style Xmas truce ?   

How about we all agree to desist from trolling, abuse towards individuals, sniping & generally being an obnoxious Cnut for the festive period ?  
Let’s say we start from 10 minutes ago and try and hit midnight on Boxing Day without being dicks ?  🤷‍♂️.  

Who knows, if it works we might just get our forum back and have some proper debate / discussion 🙄

3 minutes ago, gorgo said:

Going to be quiet on hear if that stops lol
Would be nice to read proper debate / discussion

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Impossible with fartaway on the premises.…. Which is why I chose to point out his perpetual shiteyness.

He has f**ked up this “forum” multiple times, which is the reason there is now no debate, nor discussion.  He sabotages it.

Sorry, if you hadn’t noticed.

I’ve abandoned this place before…only cajoled back when I’d been assured he was in the Bin/aka wank tank.

:(

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

Impossible with fartaway on the premises.…. Which is why I chose to point out his perpetual shiteyness.

He has f**ked up this “forum” multiple times, which is the reason there is now no debate, nor discussion.  He sabotages it.

I’ve abandoned this place before…only cajoled back when I’d been assured he was in the Bin/aka wank tank.

Well that didn't last long... 🤣

Seriously, just put him on ignore if he troubles you. That goes for anybody. I am going to have a Christmas amnesty and remove the one person I have on ignore from that list. Everybody deserves a second chance. :) 

25 minutes ago, antrin said:

There you have it. 🤣

14 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

For the avoidance of doubt, my post was in jest - and the targets will know that  🙄

…… albeit, they *are* a pair of tits 

Don't tell the troll from East Kilbride, you'll ruin his Christmas.  🤣

Oh, you're a grade A tool. 😜

Edited by faraway saint

20 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I put this idea forward on another thread but it seemed to fall on deaf ears so let’s try it here on it’s own thread. 

How about we all agree to desist from trolling, abuse towards individuals, sniping & generally being an obnoxious Cnut for the festive period ?  
Let’s say we start from 10 minutes ago and try and hit midnight on Boxing Day without being dicks ?  🤷‍♂️.  

Who knows, if it works we might just get our forum back and have some proper debate / discussion 🙄

Let's call it a black & white army-stice

Maybe everyone can post something non-toxic about someone they frequently disagree with.  I'll start

To my knowledge, FS has never stolen the charity bottle from the pub counter.

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Maybe everyone can post something non-toxic about someone they frequently disagree with.  I'll start

I’d back you up on that.

Firhill Saint (the original FS) was always a decent, pleasant, trustworthy Buddie on here, also. :)

10 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

That reminds me of when Bill Leckie was on a show on Radio 5 Live and they asked the contributors to say something nice about their rivals and Bill said of Morton that 'they've got a great traditional stadium' and the host picked him up on it and said, 'hold on, so the best thing you can say about your rivals is tyey've got a shit ground', cue much hilarity!

On 12/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I'm assuming you'll have noticed that 2 trolls just CAN'T stop themselves?

Nice attempt from you right enough but you're wasting your time, thanks for trying. :happyclapper