The Frank McGarvey Tribute Match Saints v Hearts 7/1/23

shull

Ifab law 5
Read the faqs
I have, nothing like you claimed.

I hope you weren't referring to the extract below as they weren't committed at the same time.

Two players from different teams commit an offence at the same time: a player from Team A challenges for the ball in a reckless manner; a player from Team B strikes an opponent with excessive force. What is the referee’s decision?
Both players must receive the appropriate disciplinary sanction:

caution (yellow card) for a reckless challenge

sending-off (red card) for violent conduct

Play is restarted with a direct free kick for Team A because the player from Team B committed the more serious offence.

29 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I hope you weren't referring to the extract below as they weren't committed at the same time.

Both players must receive the appropriate disciplinary sanction:

caution (yellow card) for a reckless challenge

sending-off (red card) for violent conduct

Play is restarted with a direct free kick for Team A because the player from Team B committed the more serious offence.

Also the Hertz player wisnae even booked! 😂 

What is more incredible is if I understand it correctly you are now a referee in your spare time.

Well done 👏 

All those years howling abuse at refs from the NB and now you’re officially a  wanker in black or do you wear a cheeky fluorescent number?

Best to ignore him.
You should hear what I've been told about him, make you weep, in a "ha ha ha" type way. [emoji6]
You talking about the, eh, "operations"?

Dunno if it's true but I heard there have been 17 and he/she/it is now officially an albino hermaphrodite wombat.

Also the Hertz player wisnae even booked! [emoji23] 
What is more incredible is if I understand it correctly you are now a referee in your spare time.
Well done [emoji122] 
All those years howling abuse at refs from the NB and now you’re officially a  wanker in black or do you wear a cheeky fluorescent number?
Regarding the caution, I never said they were.

I hope you didn't read that incorrectly like lenzibud did as well. [emoji14]

https://www.theifab.com/laws/latest/the-referee/#liability-of-match-officials
be0dad7d1eee6fd6c99a4f1433cdba0d.jpg

Neither did I. Never thought the challenge warranted it.
Frasers challenge would have been laughed off in the 70s but not under todays rules. 
Please don’t book me!
You did, now don't talk back, or it could lead to you being cautioned for dissent or if you use a bad word being ordered off for foul language.

[emoji14]

17 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Me too... I'm getting all sorts of hardcore sex sites on mine and loads of foreign chicks giving me their phone number  :rolleyes:  

Remember if they ask for your bank details they are trying to pay you for sex.

At least that's what they told me..... Still waiting though.

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I can't say if your version is true or not but I'm going to argue with you anyway even though I wasn't there and therefore can't offer evidence to prove you wrong.  I'm going to enjoy contradicting you anyway as that's what I do.

Just your usual standard of response then?