Well done Fakes fans

exiledfan

That's an interesting thread you have "dug up" from what will be four years ago later this year.
Are you, of all people, now telling the truth that [mention=15951]Slarti[/mention] is indeed the same person as "Slartibartfast" which I was already told but he denied?!  Can we now officially class [mention=15951]Slarti[/mention] as being "economical with the truth"?! :rolleyes:

No, it means that we can class you as being shull because you use the same term (which nobody else uses).

I was 100% truthful in answering your questions. You can believe me or not, it bothers me not a jot either way.

Anyway, off you pop onto ignore with the rest of the shulls.

9 minutes ago, Slarti said:

No, it means that we can class you as being shull because you use the same term (which nobody else uses).

I was 100% truthful in answering your questions. You can believe me or not, it bothers me not a jot either way.

Anyway, off you pop onto ignore with the rest of the shulls.

I would have had a little respect for you, not much mind but a little, if you had simply told the truth that you used to post under two different names and you got banned using at least one of them.  You're incapable of doing that so as I posted in reply to you before, anything you have to say now can't be trusted.

As for putting me on ignore, we both know that you will continue reading all of my posts and make references to me and what I post.  That's exactly what you do to Bazil.  Of course, now that I've said that, you'll probably try your hardest not to read anything I post and not make reference to me but let's be honest (well I'll be honest as let's face it being honest is something you struggle with Slartibartfast/Sluttybuttfest) you will, just like you do with Bazil.

I would say to you that I'll not miss your feedback but there's probably no point in me saying that as we both know you'll continue to comment on me and anything I post.

Have a good day Slartibartfast/Sluttybuttfest/Slarti or whatever other names you like to go by.  Take it easy.

8 hours ago, Percy Veer said:

That's an interesting thread you have "dug up" from what will be four years ago later this year.

Are you, of all people, now telling the truth that @Slarti is indeed the same person as "Slartibartfast" which I was already told but he denied?!  Can we now officially class @Slarti as being "economical with the truth"?! :rolleyes:

Maybe if you had any balls you'd stop using multiple aliases to spout your drivel? :1eye