Aberdeen v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 1/2/23

shull

7 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I've really upset shull this time. emoji1787.png

What did you do to "upset" Shull?  Did you say you would meet him, film him speaking to you and then you didn't show up?  I've been told you did that once to someone else?  Something about being advised not to turn up because it might affect your job security?

Or maybe you're just a coward.

It is strange though that you didn't answer my direct question on another thread about whether you used to post as Cockles1987 on here but got banned and then "recognise yourself" being mentioned on this thread?

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^^ Same deflection patter when you😭wee Shetland to like yourself on a daily basis.

It's ok, @div is biding his time, you'll be binned again soon. :wink:

Then they'll be tears again. 

Who is "Wee Shetland"?  According to the rules of this forum you should be put in the Sin Bin for repetitively posting the same nonsense everyday.

What did you do to "upset" Shull?  Did you say you would meet him, film him speaking to you and then you didn't show up?  I've been told you did that once to someone else?  Something about being advised not to turn up because it might affect your job security?
Or maybe you're just a coward.
It is strange though that you didn't answer my direct question on another thread about whether you used to post as Cockles1987 on here but got banned and then "recognise yourself" being mentioned on this thread?
I did answer your question, you actually replied to it. [emoji43]‍[emoji94]

I subsequently asked you a question, and I'm still awaiting a reply. Would be rude of me to answer anything further before you posted the answer to my question. [emoji1787]

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I did answer your question, you actually replied to it. emoji43.pngemoji94.png

I subsequently asked you a question, and I'm still awaiting a reply. Would be rude of me to answer anything further before you posted the answer to my question. emoji1787.png

I didn't see any reply to the direct question to you about if you used to be on here as Cockles1987.  It was on the same thread when I asked Slarti the same question about his previous nom de plumes.  That was before you asked me to tell you who I had spoken to.  As you didn't bother answering my question, which I clearly put to you first, I felt perfectly within my rights not to answer your question.

6 hours ago, shull said:

Goody may be gone by this game. If not, he will be after it finishes.

Dons 0 Buddies 2

Estimated Attendance 14087

I was up at Aberdeen for the game earlier this Season when Declan Gallagher got sent off.  Up until the sending off I didn't think there was a lot between the two teams.  I've never been in attendance at Pittodrie when we've won, I've only ever witnessed defeat up there so for those of you who are planning on going, you'll be pleased to know that I'll not be attending this match!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fmckinn said:

Wonder if they will have a new manager in place for this game ?

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Unless they've been working on it since the Darvel game I'd be surprised.

Just some interim guy from the club, the turnstyle guy? 

Willie Miller's name was brought up on the radio. 🤣  

I'll need to get away from work early on Wednesday, meeting in Aberdeen for a meal then out to Pittodrie.

Late night by the time I get home, better get a win after the slagging I've been giving them tonight. :lol:

PS One of my mates just told me they are red hot favourites, he's right.

image.thumb.png.cdba40f299cecf1f9792da7e08070a55.png

Edited by faraway saint

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'll need to get away from work early on Wednesday, meeting in Aberdeen for a meal then out to Pittodrie.

Late night by the time I get home, better get a win after the slagging I've been giving them tonight. :lol:

PS One of my mates just told me they are red hot favourites, he's right.

image.thumb.png.cdba40f299cecf1f9792da7e08070a55.png

I’m going to be all over that 3/1.

With Carson and Ayunga needing scans coupled with the transfer deadline looming, it will be interesting to see what our starting lineup might look like. On the plus side Baccus will be back. 

Aberdeen like ourselves have been much better at home, so this will be a difficult game. Would probably settle for the draw but 3 points would be massive. 

With Carson and Ayunga needing scans coupled with the transfer deadline looming, it will be interesting to see what our starting lineup might look like. On the plus side Baccus will be back. 
Aberdeen like ourselves have been much better at home, so this will be a difficult game. Would probably settle for the draw but 3 points would be massive. 
We are St Mirren we have been in this same movie so many times before blah blah blah they can't win or stop conceding then suddenly Aberdeen win by about 3/4 with most likely a clean sheet too.

I said before match today that we could play against a Managerless team 2 matches in a row by time we play Hibs but think the 6-0 might give Johnson some breathing space if they lose to County midweek.

I am 50 this year and think we have only won up there twice since I was a teenager.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk