Aberdeen v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 1/2/23

shull

2 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Haha, listen to it..goes to one game and giving us running commentary...how much u given to Saints this season...?...ssssshhhhhh

He is still in single figures in games attended in over 60 years and none attended as a Saints fan. Went tonight, so he says, and spent whole night on his phone and ignoring his chums. He might say thanks and cheerio when they drop him off. Toxic Titch, the fake saint. Just a bully, troll and an abuser. 

Just now, Sidmirren said:

He is still in single figures in games attended in over 60 years and none attended as a Saints fan. Went tonight, so he says, and spent whole night on his phone and ignoring his chums. He might say thanks and cheerio when they drop him off. Toxic Titch, the fake saint. Just a bully, troll and an abuser. 

:lol:

Back to your Horlicks and blaw up doll, that, hilariously, is your life for ever. :byebye

1 minute ago, Sidmirren said:

And is that really important to you ? Obviously....get a life FFS

[emoji38]
Back to your Horlicks and blaw up doll, that, hilariously, is your life for ever. :byebye
Enjoy your night you have had to sit with your Aberdeen supporting mates plenty horrible times up there so take the very rare victory.

I've still never saw us win in Aberdeen.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Enjoy your night you have had to sit with your Aberdeen supporting mates plenty horrible times up there so take the very rare victory.

I've still never saw us win in Aberdeen.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Mate, the amount of times I've had the pish ripped out, and no real defence, has been painful.

I did tell them we'd pump them tonight, partly because they are shite and we are half decent.

Aye, it's rare, but, as you know, tastes all the sweeter.

I'm on the way home, buzzing. 

Edited by faraway saint

I enjoyed that.

Both Main goals were brilliantly taken. 

I feared for us after we stupidly gave away a needless penalty and the Red Army decided to get behind their team, but my worries were needless.

I switched to the Dons commentary for a while which was even more fun.

Main and Gallagher are "rejects" apparently, although he backtracked later.

Watt came on for Kilmarnock tonight to replace Grieve.

Made an enjoyable night even moreso. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Mate, the amount of times I've had the pish ripped out, and no real defence, has been painful.

I did tell them we'd pump them tonight, partly because they are shite and we are half decent.

Aye, it's rare, but, as you know, tastes all the sweeter.

I'm on the way home, bizzing. 

Still on his phone and ignoring his mates as they give him a run home. Strange.

14 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I enjoyed that.

Both Main goals were brilliantly taken. 

I feared for us after we stupidly gave away a needless penalty and the Red Army decided to get behind their team, but my worries were needless.

I switched to the Dons commentary for a while which was even more fun.

Main and Gallagher are "rejects" apparently, although he backtracked later.

Watt came on for Kilmarnock tonight to replace Grieve.

Made an enjoyable night even moreso. 

I heard that comment from Mr Aberdeen ,wanker Miller !   Bet he wished those rejects were wearing red tonight .

Get it right up ye wee Willie wanker 😂