St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 4/2/23

shull

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Latest report Nisbet wants to stay at Hibs and perfect timing we play them first match after transfer window closes.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Where are you seeing that? I’ve not seen anything that says he wants to stay at Hibs. I’ve only seen reports saying he not going to Millwall.

Still every chance he could go elsewhere. 
Happy to be corrected if you’ve seen something I haven’t. 

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Latest report Nisbet wants to stay at Hibs and perfect timing we play them first match after transfer window closes.

Why would anyone want to stay at Hibs..ok Millwall are not exactly Spurs however Nisbet is hardly Harry Kane... think he is having a Jack Ross moment and keeping his limited options open... Ugly sisters would never pay 2m for him .... more importantly Lee J must stay as he is cack

Where are you seeing that? I’ve not seen anything that says he wants to stay at Hibs. I’ve only seen reports saying he not going to Millwall.
Still every chance he could go elsewhere. 
Happy to be corrected if you’ve seen something I haven’t. 
The statement was on twitter from his representative about him "wanting to focus on Hibs for the time being" it's on the Scotsman,stv news, BBC sport pages now.

14 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The statement was on twitter from his representative about him "wanting to focus on Hibs for the time being" it's on the Scotsman,stv news, BBC sport pages now.

I see.

I suppose the time being could mean between now and 31st. 
I wouldn’t be surprised if he still goes. 
Will get a good steer if he plays tomorrow. 

I see.
I suppose the time being could mean between now and 31st. 
I wouldn’t be surprised if he still goes. 
Will get a good steer if he plays tomorrow. 
Alot of the blue brigade seem to think he might end up at them but strangely seems a few of the old firm fans seem to not rate him.

Just watched County v Hibs.

Great result for us. Two poor looking teams. Don’t see anything from Hibs to frighten us for Saturday. 

Oh, and Brophy was honkin. Typical performance by him. Lots of headless chicken running about and a couple of stupid attempts at goal from impossible places that just cannoned off the nearest defender. 

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just watched County v Hibs.

Great result for us. Two poor looking teams. Don’t see anything from Hibs to frighten us for Saturday. 

Oh, and Brophy was honkin. Typical performance by him. Lots of headless chicken running about and a couple of stupid attempts at goal from impossible places that just cannoned off the nearest defender. 

I watched it too.

I agree with your assessment.

I'd add that with Nisbet most likely injured their forward line looks pish.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:48 PM, Ronnie said:

The “rumour” is that Nisbet failed the medical 

....Another tough game v a Hibs team that is so inconsistent... no Nesbit helps... with Livi playing Killie Dons v Well... we could move 5 points ahead of Hibs with a game v Well to come... its again in our own hands and massive credit to Robbo and the players so far....