St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 4/2/23

shull

If its true Collum is on var on Saturday we can be sure of getting someone sent off probably Dunne him and Fraser just cant keep there hands down .Dont see us getting any fovours of of var.

Gutted I’m going to miss this one. Flying to Manchester at 2.30 on Saturday afternoon and then driving up to Glasgow. Will miss the Calcutta Cup match too. Terrible planning 😩.

Anyone know if this game is the Alba game on Saturday. If it was I’d just avoid the score and watch it as live when I get to Glasgow. 

13 minutes ago, elvis said:

If its true Collum is on var on Saturday we can be sure of getting someone sent off probably Dunne him and Fraser just cant keep there hands down .Dont see us getting any fovours of of var.

All joking/pessimism aside, Robbo really needs to be saying to the lads, with this utter clown on VAR, they really need to watch their step and not do anything reckless. 

Yeah Gollum on VAR FFS nightmare. 757d0ec5e22c84b7d81053309b198eca.jpg

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Gutted I’m going to miss this one. Flying to Manchester at 2.30 on Saturday afternoon and then driving up to Glasgow. Will miss the Calcutta Cup match too. Terrible planning 😩.

Anyone know if this game is the Alba game on Saturday. If it was I’d just avoid the score and watch it as live when I get to Glasgow. 

Just looked Alba are showing the Hearts V Dundee Utd game tomorrow

Edited by Gosport Buddie

I seem to always bring this up but our record against them is terrible although improved last 18 months or so.

This match won't be easy they are on a decent run but no Nisbet should help I just hope whatever the result good or bad it's decided on the pitch not by Gollum trying to prove a point after his decision last week getting overturned. He'll be fizzing and be looking to be centre of attention.

26 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I seem to always bring this up but our record against them is terrible although improved last 18 months or so.

This match won't be easy they are on a decent run but no Nisbet should help I just hope whatever the result good or bad it's decided on the pitch not by Gollum trying to prove a point after his decision last week getting overturned. He'll be fizzing and be looking to be centre of attention.

Our record against Aberdeen, expecially up there, was honking.

Again, i don’t buy this "record" thing as its much more to do with current form. 

Not saying its a done deal but im more confident than ive been for years.

Lets do them. 

Our record against Aberdeen, expecially up there, was honking.
Again, i don’t buy this "record" thing as its much more to do with current form. 
Not saying its a done deal but im more confident than ive been for years.
Lets do them. 
That's what worries me every time we seem to start expecting to win games St Mirren then do St Mirren things and let us down.

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

That's what worries me every time we seem to start expecting to win games St Mirren then do St Mirren things and let us down.

The same patter was rolled out before the Aberdeen game.

In fact a handful of people post it before almost every game. 🤣

Usually followed by "I hope im wrong" 😜

After managing to score 2 goals from dead balls situation in midweek for a change, let hope it something that will continue. 

With payday just recently, we could be looking at the biggest crowd of the season which would give everybody a boost.

Only worry i have today is wee Willie is the VAR man, and we all know how it got to be about him.