St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 4/2/23

shull

16 hours ago, Ronnie said:

every time we seem to start expecting to win games St Mirren then do St Mirren things

Ronnie was ridiculed by some for this post. Unfortunately, we St Mirren fans have seen this kind of thing many times before.  Top six and Europe?  I hope so, but we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

Edited by saint in exile

That's been coming for weeks .
Agreed. Especially at home. Motherwell game was the same. got away with that one. Absolute dire today. 90mins at home and not one shot on target. Disgraceful. 2nd to every ball. Hibs were not much better, but they wanted it more. Robinson has no idea how to change tactics when it's not going well. He waited till they scored before getting subs on. But then played the same way. He's pretty clueless. And this playing Gogic at the back while Gallagher and Taylor sit on the bench. No idea. [emoji107] Got what we deserved.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

Agreed. Especially at home. Motherwell game was the same. got away with that one. Absolute dire today. 90mins at home and not one shot on target. Disgraceful. 2nd to every ball. Hibs were not much better, but they wanted it more. Robinson has no idea how to change tactics when it's not going well. He waited till they scored before getting subs on. But then played the same way. He's pretty clueless. And this playing Gogic at the back while Gallagher and Taylor sit on the bench. No idea. emoji107.png Got what we deserved.

:lol:

Disappointing but it had to end sometime. Thought we were lethargic today. We usually get in faces direct from kick off but sat back too much and it took 15/20 mins to start to get into the game. Maybe Wednesday took too much out of them.

Also think we need Gogic's strength and ball winning in the centre of the park. He is better suited there and Gallagher is too good to sit on the bench. Oh well, on to Motherwell to extend our Away form.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Agreed. Especially at home. Motherwell game was the same. got away with that one. Absolute dire today. 90mins at home and not one shot on target. Disgraceful. 2nd to every ball. Hibs were not much better, but they wanted it more. Robinson has no idea how to change tactics when it's not going well. He waited till they scored before getting subs on. But then played the same way. He's pretty clueless. And this playing Gogic at the back while Gallagher and Taylor sit on the bench. No idea. emoji107.png Got what we deserved.

Clueless, hmm interesting ?

13 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Well beaten today, although weather was the real winner. I was at hospitality which may have broken the winning spell 😁. Likely another defeat next week so hope for an improvement in the coming weeks. 

Well beaten  do me a favour. It was 50/50 game. 

Get above Livi and we will be top 6