Green Buttock vs St. Mirren, Scottish Cup 11/12 February 2023

W6er

I don't usually go to Darkheid but my grandson was determined he was going, even if it meant on his own, so I went down and got my tickets today. Not exactly flying off the shelf. Three in the queue and there was still a shitload of tickets on the desk.

Edited by stlucifer

I’m sure the best fans in the world will turn out in force again and create that unique Darkhead atmosphere as they did midweek . There won’t be an empty seat - never is   🙄  

Let’s see If they claim 58000 crowd this time , if they do - we’ll have half of the cash please  💵  

They do my f**king head in that lot and their scum cousins 😡.   

AACA373B-D25E-40F7-B4F2-64C16576B47B.jpeg

D8EA716D-7726-4B07-AD62-78AA6AAFAECA.jpeg

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’m sure the best fans in the world will turn out in force again and create that unique Darkhead atmosphere as they did midweek . There won’t be an empty seat - never is   🙄  

Let’s see If they claim 58000 crowd this time , if they do - we’ll have half of the cash please  💵  

They do my f**king head in that lot and their scum cousins 😡.   

AACA373B-D25E-40F7-B4F2-64C16576B47B.jpeg

D8EA716D-7726-4B07-AD62-78AA6AAFAECA.jpeg

It's because folk buy season tickets and then only go to certain games. Technically, the seats been sold for the match, though.

Champions League football meant that many more signed up to the cup scheme, where they're automatically charged for a ticket to the cup games, too. So I'd expect around 40,000.

3 minutes ago, W6er said:

It's because folk buy season tickets and then only go to certain games. Technically, the seats been sold for the match, though.

Champions League football meant that many more signed up to the cup scheme, where they're automatically charged for a ticket to the cup games, too. So I'd expect around 40,000.

I’m well aware of how they calculate the figures and count season tickets as “ attending “

My issue is, if they’re such f**king incredible fans , surely they should turn up to support their team ? 

I mean , Four & a half Million of them managed to get to Seville , yet thousands seem to have forgotten how to get to Glasgow unless it’s a ( well , one ) big team they’re playing . 

16 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’m well aware of how they calculate the figures and count season tickets as “ attending “

My issue is, if they’re such f**king incredible fans , surely they should turn up to support their team ? 

I mean , Four & a half Million of them managed to get to Seville , yet thousands seem to have forgotten how to get to Glasgow unless it’s a ( well , one ) big team they’re playing . 

Calm doon. 🤣🤣🤣

How many of "us" were at Hampden when we win the cup? 🙄