Green Buttock vs St. Mirren, Scottish Cup 11/12 February 2023

W6er

I wouldn't go to Ibrox or Parkhead even if I was given a free ticket.  Been to both grounds before, witnessing the Celtic 0-3 St. Mirren as a very small nipper.  I also attended two Scotland matches at the redeveloped Parkhead as well.

I go home matches against the two Glasgow vermin clubs but they're on my season ticket anyway plus we don't give them the two stands anymore which helps.

Well done and good luck to anyone going though.  I just don't want to put myself through all the hassle that comes with visiting those two grounds.

I would have done likewise if it wasn't for that pesky kid. My grandson was determined to be there, "Just in case". His words. Oh the optimism of youth.
We decided our group to go "just in case too" but only if price was right.

8 of us heading through on Saturday, thought if we beat Hibs that would have pushed our crowd up by a few hundred more after 3 wins in a week but think we'll only take around the 900 initial allocation my original thought was we would take around 1500 but I misjudged the apathy for attending this match.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I would have done likewise if it wasn't for that pesky kid. My grandson was determined to be there, "Just in case". His words. Oh the optimism of youth.

If it’s still all square in the 119th min I’ll head up for the penalties 😜

On 2/4/2023 at 7:43 PM, guinness said:

If you refuse to attend the match why the fuc k should anyone help you to watch it? Either go or fuc k off. 

I wouldn't set one foot into either one of the bigoted scum's grounds.

I wouldn't give them a penny of my money.

Edited by FTOF

As much as I would follow us to the moon and back I am not giving the green bigots the money. Especially for a restricted view seat. 

I have been to that ground more times than I would like to have been over the years and I have had enough of their poisonous bile. 

I would rather go to cappilow. I know that is pushing it but I can live with that. 

I hope those that go witness a famous victory for us. 

4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

As much as I would follow us to the moon and back I am not giving the green bigots the money. Especially for a restricted view seat. 

I have been to that ground more times than I would like to have been over the years and I have had enough of their poisonous bile. 

I would rather go to cappilow. I know that is pushing it but I can live with that. 

I hope those that go witness a famous victory for us. 

Doesn't the money get split for a Scottish Cup game? 

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

I think we will take over 1,000, magic of the cup and all that. Hope we can at least make a game of it, but I suspect we will be 2+ down by half time.

Like every game against the Old Firm its important we don't lose an early goal.

One of our strengths is on the break.

Aye, we'll need a big bit of luck but we've done them in the cup before. 

On 2/4/2023 at 12:08 AM, Percy Veer said:

At our recent match against Dundee in the Scottish Cup, loads of people who normally sit beside us at every home match in season ticket seats were missing and there were people I'd never seen before in their seats.

Oh Shull, what a fool. :lol:

Anyhow, it's the Scottish Cup, a one off game and we have to have a wee bit of faith we can pull off a "shock" result.

Looking forward to it TBH, as I have for plenty of games this season.

The same can't be said for many a season.