doakie

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Broken your promise already oh needy one. 😂😂😂😂

I didn't mention you.

I didn't reference you. 

You quoted me.

You are aDICKted!

Shame on you. 

Reference me directly or indirectly. Is the issue here, you just completely lack the intelligence to understand what I’ve been telling you for years? 🤷‍♂️

Besides, I would need to see some kind of hint that you actually didn’t need me :) 

3512602F-52C4-41FA-9E7E-E2259F398A38.png

4 hours ago, doakie said:

Against my better judgement I'll allow myself to get drawn into Bazil's shitshow by pointing out that he's either now forgotten the original post or not even read it. 

"Imagine even calling it a conflict of interest when one of the parties, has no interest in it" he bleats when I laid out the scenario for everyone to read. Here's what I said:

"Alan (Wardrop) said that, in August 2022, Mark McMillan of Kibble was asked by the St.Mirren board to engage with Renfrewshire Council with a view to growing the area around the stadium. The idea was to potentially switch the Academy from Ralston to this area.

However, Mr. McMillan apparently failed to mention to his fellow board directors that he was already in conversations with RDC around a Scot Gov funding application made in June 2022 to transfer land “adjacent to the stadium” to Kibble ownership.

So, of the six board members, apparently only the two Kibble reps knew about the application while the remaining four directors were unaware. Alan’s opinion is that this is a conflict of interest but the matter only came to light when the application for funding progressed to stage 2 and was announced publicly in September 2022."

Of course, Bazil believes neither me nor Alan Wardrop even though he wasn't present at the meeting and didn't hear a single syllable but it doesn't stop him from disputing my version of events. Oh dear.

In the meantime, I can't say for certain that either Wardrop's opinion or McMillan's opinion is more accurate - because I was not at the board meeting when the application was discussed  but I do know who was more plausible at the AGM. By the way, not one single attendee has disputed my summary, funny that. You'd think that at least one attendee just might have posted a contradiction if what I said was misleading

So Bazil, even though he was absent, has concluded that "one of the parties, has no interest in it". How would someone who was not present know whether one of the parties has no interest. Kibble have made no such statement but their PR guru defends them at all costs.

The bottom line is that this braggard who boasts of his £400,000 house is merely a stubborn fellow who desperately and ungraciously avoids admitting that he is wrong. Anyone who disagrees then becomes embroiled in playground arguments in which he desperately tries to muddy the waters to satisfy his lust for proving himself right. 

Many shareholders left the AGM feeling unsatisfied but, because this doesn't suit his narrative, Bazil puts forward a catalogue of misinformation to try and persuade us that it was all nonsense. 

I'm told that the Smisa board will issue the  minutes in the near future but, even then, I predict that Bazil, the AGM non attendee, will take issue with that. I won't hold my breath for an apology when the minutes are issued.

How many last posts will I have from you? Just so I know how much time I need to dedicate to telling you, I simply don’t believe your account represents what you say it does because of your bias.

Your summary makes no sense regarding a conflict of interest. Was the land adjacent that Kibble wanted to purchase, the same surrounding land St Mirren were thinking about buying? What are the timeframes for any crossover? What level of interest did St Mirren have in moving the training ground following big bucks investment? Was it similar to ‘fill in the corners’ chat which we all realistically know, won’t happen for many years? It’s disjointed & lacking key details… Almost like it’s tilted by someone who wants to present one side in a negative light. 

Anyway, me not taking your word as gospel, will remain the case until I see actual evidence that the club is on fire because of the big, bad Kibble. 

I look forward to reading the minutes. 👍

16 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Renderworks - A Kibble contact and the Project Management was handled by Kibble at no fee. Should Kibble not have been there, we would have had to shell out on the project management. 

As said about the mural and pre-match entertainment, I'm not sure the level of involvement, both positive steps by the club, which Kibble is part owner of. Pre-match entertainment also stopped during Covid (obviously) so it isn't fair to say the current SMFC/ SMISA boards had nothing to do with it's return. 

So no, both not very poor. 

I gave details of both, I just can't give the deep dive level of information (which I never claimed to be able to do or would expect an average fan to be kept informed on). If your expectations is, fans would be able to fully quantify everything going on behind the scenes at the club, then good management & benefit "doesn't exist" at practically any football club in the world. 

Bottom-line is, there has very clearly been cost saving & investment in the Kibble's time at the club. At the very least: 

- Project management 

- Use of Kibble contacts 

- Staff and resource in different areas of the club 

- Changes to our operating model

You are just Lying and can quantify the square root of f##k all on this

On 2/3/2023 at 2:00 PM, bazil85 said:

I'm with you, right? Imagine fans asserting that the issues at Ralston & the cost to fix them were all the Kibble's fault & clearly were only really to the tune of £80k. I bought my most recent home for over £400k, if only I went for a different estate agent. It would definitely have been down in the £80k region. More fool me, certainly blame the Kibble personally. 

Imagine even calling it a conflict of interest when one of the parties, has no interest in it... Some people. Or am I missing something? Did SMFC want to buy that land? Did they have vested interested in it's usage the Kibble are proposing? Do we even know what land it was? I hope they aren't buying out the place that does the Big Yards breakfast, now that would conflict my interests. 

They do have trained plumbers they can put you in contact with, it's £4 million an hour if you go through Kibble project management, but if you go through a "reputable" supplier of plumbing, you should be able to get them for a score. 

That pesky Gordon Scott as well, he really doesn't get a hard enough time on here. I mean what did he ever do for St Mirren apart from, lead us to fan ownership, oversee several years of financial stability and have the legacy of his chairman run, move a team fighting part-time league 1 football to a bawhair off SP top 6. What an imposter... 

There are houses for sale for 400K round the corner where i now live in Renfrew.

Please please tell me you haven't moved to Renfrew   🤮

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

There are houses for sale for 400K round the corner where i now live in Renfrew.

Please please tell me you haven't moved to Renfrew   🤮

Na you’re alright, I’m miles away from there.

Almost never got the place. By the time I had declared a conflict of interest with the St Mirren board in case they decided they maybe, kinda, possibly wanted land somewhere else within the same town, I nearly missed the cut off… 

Edited by bazil85

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Almost never got the place. By the time I had declared a conflict of interest with the St Mirren board in case they decided they maybe, kinda, possibly wanted land somewhere else within the same town, I nearly missed the cut off… 

The main conflict you seem to be wrestling with is the one between the pish you write here and reality itself

Edited by beyond our ken

12 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

The main conflict you seem to be wrestling with is the one between the pish you write here and reality itself

I would certainly agree, that’s a bigger conflict than the kibble wanting to buy completely unrelated (to St Mirren) land in Paisley 😂

17 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Good news for me after the sad news about Thomson.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:20 AM, bazil85 said:

Renderworks - A Kibble contact and the Project Management was handled by Kibble at no fee. Should Kibble not have been there, we would have had to shell out on the project management. 

As said about the mural and pre-match entertainment, I'm not sure the level of involvement, both positive steps by the club, which Kibble is part owner of. Pre-match entertainment also stopped during Covid (obviously) so it isn't fair to say the current SMFC/ SMISA boards had nothing to do with it's return. 

So no, both not very poor. 

I gave details of both, I just can't give the deep dive level of information (which I never claimed to be able to do or would expect an average fan to be kept informed on). If your expectations is, fans would be able to fully quantify everything going on behind the scenes at the club, then good management & benefit "doesn't exist" at practically any football club in the world. 

Bottom-line is, there has very clearly been cost saving & investment in the Kibble's time at the club. At the very least: 

- Project management 

- Use of Kibble contacts 

- Staff and resource in different areas of the club 

- Changes to our operating model

Hiya baza baby, as a long time kibble employee and being directly involved in the omni shambles that is ralston, I’m pointing out here, today, that every single word you’re saying about kibble, ralston and renderworks is utter inexorable pish, no project management, no business contacts, no experience whatsoever, every single job renderworks touched has been a shambles from start to finish, every word you pump out alleging kibble’s expertise is laughable. I’ve no real idea why you keep embarrassing yourself in defence of kibble? But there’s literally hundreds of kibble employees who’d laugh in your face if they read the nonsense you type out.

Hiya baza baby, as a long time kibble employee and being directly involved in the omni shambles that is ralston, I’m pointing out here, today, that every single word you’re saying about kibble, ralston and renderworks is utter inexorable pish,

Can you give us a few examples if not everything that went wrong with the project at Ralston.

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Can you give us a few examples if not everything that went wrong with the project at Ralston.

I know nothing of the actual  delivery of the project.  Here are some project management fundamentals that I have gleaned from over 20 years supporting construction projects

• a good project manager will identify the critical path and at each stage will have a strategy ready to deliver all of the variables
  • variables include availabilty of materials & manpower.  If there is an issue on scarcity an exerienced PM will identify it and quite often secure materials early for free issue to the contractor.  That has saved a number of projects i've worked on and has successully mitigated global shortages on things like re-bar, cables, timber and tooling.
  • the client leads, any decisions around shortfalls and subsequent amendments need to be flagged up early to, and made by the client-not the PM or the contractor.  If they think you are not on the ball then you will be shafted
  • Get your contract right to ensure accountability and mechanisms to remove a failing contractor

If these are in place they will severely mitigate cost and time overruns.  If you know things are going astray then you will surely be able to curtail the project, do the best you can with what you have left and leave a pathway to vialble completion in the future.  Faced with the time and cost overruns  we saw here, I am shooked that an informed client such as SMFC did not call time and explore the contract to extract penalties from those responsible-especially the PM

26 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I know nothing of the actual  delivery of the project.  Here are some project management fundamentals that I have gleaned from over 20 years supporting construction projects

• a good project manager will identify the critical path and at each stage will have a strategy ready to deliver all of the variables
  • variables include availabilty of materials & manpower.  If there is an issue on scarcity an exerienced PM will identify it and quite often secure materials early for free issue to the contractor.  That has saved a number of projects i've worked on and has successully mitigated global shortages on things like re-bar, cables, timber and tooling.
  • the client leads, any decisions around shortfalls and subsequent amendments need to be flagged up early to, and made by the client-not the PM or the contractor.  If they think you are not on the ball then you will be shafted
  • Get your contract right to ensure accountability and mechanisms to remove a failing contractor

If these are in place they will severely mitigate cost and time overruns.  If you know things are going astray then you will surely be able to curtail the project, do the best you can with what you have left and leave a pathway to vialble completion in the future.  Faced with the time and cost overruns  we saw here, I am shooked that an informed client such as SMFC did not call time and explore the contract to extract penalties from those responsible-especially the PM

Although not in the building trade I have undertaken the Prince2 Practitioner course and the points made above are what you would expect and a competent PM should have made the client aware as soon as issues arose, having said that who's to say that didn't happen and things were allowed to continue as they were regardless?

12 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Sure, well , principal problems start with renderworks having never built a building before and the lack of any project management led to ridiculous problems in the actual construction. take for instance the myth of lack of timber for The roof joists, poppycock, the roof as built by RW, was too high, led to local complaints then had to be redone to comply with building regs, but mostly just ridiculous things like having to completely redo the electrics as they’d over loaded the grid.hadn’t discussed anything with the likes of Scottish water or even btconnect for bandwidth needed for all the internet connected equipment that had been pre ordered, they literally thought you can just tap into local supply of any utility and get instant access, the notion anything was managed is a provable joke. 

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

What has to be asked in relation to your posts is that if they are that bad in carrying out a project and you do state glaringly that they are. Why do you still work for them? Don't you have any pride in your work and maybe work elsewhere.

Just saying.

Oh that’s relatively simple, really, I’m a child & youth care worker, kibble is relatively good at providing that service, it’s building football training training grounds they’re pish at. 

1 minute ago, Tonysaintee65 said:

Oh that’s relatively simple, really, I’m a child & youth care worker, kibble is relatively good at providing that service, it’s building football training training grounds they’re pish at. 

I’m 18 years in the job, jim Gillespie has been here 8, it’s less than 5 years since he took over and less than 3 since we became involved at st Mirren, I fully expect to outlast him. 

So what is your qualifications to be directly involved with the project if you're a child & youth care worker?

6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
8 hours ago, Tonysaintee65 said:

So what is your qualifications to be directly involved with the project if you're a child & youth care worker?

I don't see that he claimed to be involved, only aware of what is happening.  I know what is happenong in many areas of my emloyer's activities that I am not involved in.  Same goes for most people who work for a company.

I don't see that he claimed to be involved, only aware of what is happening.  I know what is happenong in many areas of my emloyer's activities that I am not involved in.  Same goes for most people who work for a company.
Not just involved, directly involved.

Hiya baza baby, as a long time kibble employee and being directly involved in the omni shambles that is ralston,

Glad to clear that up. [emoji6]

No you clearly missed the question, I was asked why I didn’t leave kibble. Kibble is quite good at providing care and support to YPs. Until recently that’s all we did, building training grounds? Not our specialty, 
That question came after you claimed to be directly involved with the work at Ralston.

So what was your direct involvement in the work AT Ralston?

20 minutes ago, Tonysaintee65 said:

No you clearly missed the question, I was asked why I didn’t leave kibble. Kibble is quite good at providing care and support to YPs. Until recently that’s all we did, building training grounds? Not our specialty, 

You said you were directly involved in the "omnishambles".

Another poster asked if you had any pride in your work, then why didn't you leave? Presumably the poster was asking this, as they assumed your direct involvement meant that you played a part in the "omnishambles".

You either were directly involved or weren't.

I don't have any doubt that your information is true.

32 minutes ago, FTOF said:

You said you were directly involved in the "omnishambles".

Another poster asked if you had any pride in your work, then why didn't you leave? Presumably the poster was asking this, as they assumed your direct involvement meant that you played a part in the "omnishambles".

You either were directly involved or weren't.

I don't have any doubt that your information is true.

Direct involvement without over sharing? Being there most days, trying to work in YPs daily scheduling around trade training, H&S, I won’t say anymore concerning daily goings on for YPs, but, again, the simple point is that baz claims kibble had a PM a building contractor doing this job at their expense, that’s the bit that’s pish, renderworks are a joinery firm and have no experience in construction at all, and the cost overruns come from retrofitting the problems caused by the lack of skills and generally cowboying of renderworks,