Tony Watt

Someone help me trying figure this out???

Brophy leaves to balance the books as apparently highest earner at club and County are taking on most of his wages.

To compensate we recall two young strikers back from their loan spells who have both scored goals for those clubs.

We sign a striker who apparently was on £5k a week at his previous club if that's true are we now taking on most of his wages???

We now have 6 strikers in first team squad again like last couple of years.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Brophy leaves to balance the books as apparently highest earner at club and County are taking on most of his wages.

To compensate we recall two young strikers back from their loan spells who have both scored goals for those clubs.

We sign a striker who apparently was on £5k a week at his previous club if that's true are we now taking on most of his wages???

Maybe we're getting more than they're letting on for our graduates.

Seems a potentially good option for a short period- definitely a chequered past and has been a pain in the arse to more than 1 manager 

However,  he plainly has  a good relationship with Robbo and his interview is testament to this.

Obviously there is a mutual respect between the 2 of them and a belief that we can get the best out of a player who has underachieved.

If anyone can get something from him then Robbo is the guy 

23 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Ayunga got injured hence the need to bring in a replacement.

Offord and Jamieson provide some cover but neither was starting for their loan clubs latterly.

4 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Does the guy who "hates cheats" really want Kyle Lafferty??? FFS! emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

I think the jury is out on Shull being a guy or for that matter human...personally i think he is an illogical unsuccessful algorithm... spouts on about  hatred for sectarnism yet wants the ultimate dross bag at our club.... Shulldelete#

Ayunga got injured hence the need to bring in a replacement.
Offord and Jamieson provide some cover but neither was starting for their loan clubs latterly.
Is Ayunga out long term then??? Never saw any updates since Saturday saying he probably needed a scan.

I think the jury is out on Shull being a guy or for that matter human...personally i think he is an illogical unsuccessful algorithm... spouts on about  hatred for sectarnism yet wants the ultimate dross bag at our club.... Shulldelete#
Doesn't really bother me. I've got all the shulls on ignore, I only know he mentioned Lafferty cos you quoted him. I did find it mildly amusing, though, in a laugh at, not with, way.

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Think you might find one or maybe both young strikers will go back out 

9 minutes ago, Slarti said:
50 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:
Think shull knows how to rattle a few cages emoji38.png

I think shull may pretend that was his intention now. I think he has that many voices in his head that he has no idea what his intention was.

Think I'll stick with my initial thought pretty sure it was tongue n cheek I laughed soon as saw it 

Good window under the circumstances. Watt obviously has a good relationship with Robinson, comes into a buoyant dressing room and will cause panic in defences, hopefully chipping in goals with it. Softens the blow of Ayunga’s injury, who I really feel for. 
Two huge pluses for me is big Joe (hope his injury isn’t too bad) and Baccus are still with us, which didn’t look likely a couple of weeks ago. Joe has been excellent when he’s stepped in and is obviously a great character. You forget he’s actually younger than Gallagher. Small looks like he has quality and pace to burn so should give us more options down the left. 
The squad is looking strong and not as threadbare as we feared after the accounts were published. We’ve also earned some money. 
If Brophy does the business at County he’s still our asset too.

Good luck to Ethan and Dylan, hopefully they kick on to great careers and make the club some dosh in the future.