Tony Watt

Considering as we are suppose to be skint the BOD have clearly bought into our top 6 ambitions..  SR will be delighted to get Watt and equally delighted to shot of Brophy...  United to get 3m so they had an epic fail in getting in players.. have Killie chucked the towel in ? 

1 hour ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Good window under the circumstances. Watt obviously has a good relationship with Robinson, comes into a buoyant dressing room and will cause panic in defences, hopefully chipping in goals with it. Softens the blow of Ayunga’s injury, who I really feel for. 
Two huge pluses for me is big Joe (hope his injury isn’t too bad) and Baccus are still with us, which didn’t look likely a couple of weeks ago. Joe has been excellent when he’s stepped in and is obviously a great character. You forget he’s actually younger than Gallagher. Small looks like he has quality and pace to burn so should give us more options down the left. 
The squad is looking strong and not as threadbare as we feared after the accounts were published. We’ve also earned some money. 
If Brophy does the business at County he’s still our asset too.

Good luck to Ethan and Dylan, hopefully they kick on to great careers and make the club some dosh in the future. 

I agree although Baccus has been a shadow of himself  since getting his autograph with Messi.  (That was the closest he got to him at the World Cup).

If Robbo can get from Watt what he gets from Main then maybe the top 6 glass ceiling will get smashed.

Agree that it's good to still have Big Joe and Baccus at the club. Thought for sure that Baccus would go a couple of weeks ago.

Watt is a bit of a gamble but if SR can do with him what he's done with Curtis Main, then it's definitely worth a try taking him on.

Small is an unknown quantity tome but if he's coming from a EPL club, he must have something about him.

All in all, I think it's been a decent window despite our financial troubles.

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hates cheats and divers but is happy to glorify drug dealers 🤔.

Shit stirring troll or two sandwiches short of a picnic ?

You decide 🙄

Wish div would to decide that his entertainment value is sub zero... maybe its because if he bans him for good we lose 50 "members"

31 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Wish div would to decide that his entertainment value is sub zero... maybe its because if he bans him for good we lose 50 "members"

This coming from you after your disgraceful homophobic post on the Women's Football thread yesterday.  The irony!

You showed your true self with that disgusting diatribe.

15 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

This coming from you after your disgraceful homophobic post on the Women's Football thread yesterday.  The irony!

You showed your true self with that disgusting 

You should get 50 likes now... you will be banned soon so make the most of it

1 hour ago, Prague Buddie said:

Is that not the guy that scored the winner against Barcelona???🙄🙄🙄

Welcome Tony! Here's to a few goals.

He did. He was available for that match as he missed an under 18 cup final due to being sent off against us for two yellow cards for dissent. Otherwise he would not have been with the first team. I was at the semi final and he behaved like a complete prick. However that was a long time ago and hopefully he has grown up since then.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Kind of sums up why WUMs and Trolls are surplus to requirements... you could name your boat Westdyke

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

If you see making a cnut of yourself as fishing, well done. 🤡

It does reflect your empty life right enough. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry Shull.  Two of yours seem to have escaped your net into mine! :D

• 3 months later...