Any interest in a BAWA chess league?

W6er

On 2/2/2023 at 12:36 AM, W6er said:

They have one on P&B, which has given me the idea.

I play on chess.com. 

If we have 4+ members who're interested, then we could start our own. I will leave this out there for folk to think about. :) 

A local primary school up here is running a chess club and are short of real chess sets, you , or anyone else, don't have any lying about?

If so, PM me and I'll arrange to get them to them. 

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A local primary school up here is running a chess club and are short of real chess sets, you , or anyone else, don't have any lying about?

If so, PM me and I'll arrange to get them to them. 

Unfortunately not. I de-clutter frequently.

I think it's better playing online - even in a school environment. I used to play with my pal at school, when it was wet outside, and I couldn't look away or go to the toilet otherwise pieces would move or disappear. He was a very bad loser.

On 2/2/2023 at 12:36 AM, W6er said:

They have one on P&B, which has given me the idea.

I play on chess.com. 

If we have 4+ members who're interested, then we could start our own. I will leave this out there for folk to think about. :) 

I asked a similar question last year but had no takers. Look me up and we can play a few games.

Usename - Isolatedu

On a different note anyone play Pubg online and want to build a squad of buddies?

1 hour ago, truesaint said:

I asked a similar question last year but had no takers. Look me up and we can play a few games.

Usename - Isolatedu

On a different note anyone play Pubg online and want to build a squad of buddies?

Grand, will do. 

Anyone else? A couple more and we can start a mini-league...

On 2/4/2023 at 11:57 AM, truesaint said:

Usename - Isolatedu

BTW, I tried to add you as a friend, but was informed you don't accept friend requests. 😆 Maybe you can add me - it just makes life easier, as can check when you're online and challenge you in the future. I'm ShuggleSaint. 

23 hours ago, W6er said:

BTW, I tried to add you as a friend, but was informed you don't accept friend requests. 😆 Maybe you can add me - it just makes life easier, as can check when you're online and challenge you in the future. I'm ShuggleSaint. 

Sent.

I normally play late in the evening. Can either play a long game or let me know when suits to play a few games back to back.