Motherwell v St Mirren Wed 15th Feb 2023

faraway saint

On 2/14/2023 at 11:58 PM, Slarti said:
On 2/14/2023 at 10:56 PM, Ronnie said:
3-1 O'Hara,Watt and Main.

Obika for them.

Beaton the ref so expect a red card for us and penalty to them which Carson will save from Van Veen.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

What's the odds for that, might be worth a wee 10p flutter.

Looking on the bright side, at least I saved myself 10p.

I listened to this on the radio lasy night, and have just seen the highlights. I think Beaton robbed us of a point. That was never a foul at the end, which denied us the goal, IMHO.

I hate to write this: but I think we'll probably miss out on the top six again, and it's decisions like that which will cost us. 

I listened to this on the radio lasy night, and have just seen the highlights. I think Beaton robbed us of a point. That was never a foul at the end, which denied us the goal, IMHO.
I hate to write this: but I think we'll probably miss out on the top six again, and it's decisions like that which will cost us. 
Watching it live Mains challenge did look like a foul the replays however suggest a different story. Although Main wasn't getting the ball so didn't need to challenge just another in a night of wrong decisions at both ends of pitch by our players.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk