St Mirren v Ross County SPFL PREMIERSHIP 18/2/23

shull

Must win or we can kiss our top 6 aspirations goodnight. 
Yeah it's getting that way I said a few weeks ago 4 teams are vying for 3 top 6 spots.

Next week we are away at St Johnstone and to most teams that would be winnable but 1 victory there in 10 years doesn't fill you with confidence.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Afraid last night's result asks serious questions about our ability to be a top six side. If we are to be serious challengers for the top half of the league, I think we now need 6 points from our next two games. So, players need to get back to best form quickly.

At least we are at home on Saturday, so that should help.

COYS!!

8 hours ago, pondsman said:

Afraid last night's result asks serious questions about our ability to be a top six side. If we are to be serious challengers for the top half of the league, I think we now need 6 points from our next two games. So, players need to get back to best form quickly.

At least we are at home on Saturday, so that should help.

COYS!!

I share your view. 

@Jimmy H and I flying up tonight for the game tomorrow.

Really looking forward to our day/night out in Paisley. For anyone that knows us and fancies a bevvy, we’ll be in the Bull (pre pre match) and The Court Bar (pre match), then no doubt the Club Bar or The Bull in the Evening.

Would’ve preferred to have been coming up off the back of a nice comfortable win at Motherwell, but such is the life of a Buddie. 

41 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’ve just been sent a screenshot of a tweet saying Baccus, Main & Gogic are very ver41 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said: I’ve just been sent a screenshot of a tweet saying Baccus, Main & Gogic are very very doubtful for tomorrow 😬. Hope the person who posted it is talking shite ☹️ y doubtful for tomorrow 😬. Hope the person who posted it is talking shite ☹️

This just confirms even more now another defeat coming up.

Our last two league games (Hibs and Motherwell) could have gone either way. Both were winnable but both finished in one goal defeats. Have we just run out of luck or are we on the slide ? Tomorrow's game has now become a must-win for us and a glut of  injuries are mounting up at the wrong time. It's crucial that we don't lose the first goal against Ross County as they will probably resort to backs to the wall.

We need a fast start and the first goal.