St Johnstone v St Mirren, 25/2/23

faraway saint

Last game of February, not been a great month as I type but we're still, despite recent disappointments, in a better position than we usually are at this time of the season.

St Johnstones home record is very poor, similar to our away form, all suggests a draw. :rolleyes:

I'll be attending, although I hate their ground as it's always fecking freezing and windy, with my son and then we're having a night in Perth.

Last game of February, not been a great month as I type but we're still, despite recent disappointments, in a better position than we usually are at this time of the season.
St Johnstones home record is very poor, similar to our away form, all suggests a draw. :rolleyes:
I'll be attending, although I hate their ground as it's always fecking freezing and windy, with my son and then we're having a night in Perth.
A horrendous record up there, 1 goal and 1 win in last 9 matches. 624ee682fe4e9baf9a62d1e31b911551.jpg

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just look at the "home" table, fortress Paisley.

Season ticket holders getting their money's worth, although, going by some of the posts on here, still not happy. :wacko:

image.png.62cd22f2453754bae4215691dc4ed6fd.png

It's been an enjoyable season. Would be nice though if that goals for was about 3 better and I might have a few less grey hairs !

It's been an enjoyable season. Would be nice though if that goals for was about 3 better and I might have a few less grey hairs !
Ironic that arguably our easiest victory of the season (or maybe less stressful was Celtic).

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just look at the "home" table, fortress Paisley.

Season ticket holders getting their money's worth, although, going by some of the posts on here, still not happy. :wacko:

image.png.62cd22f2453754bae4215691dc4ed6fd.png

Why should we be happy, we've only seen 26 goals this season, fewer than 2 per game - the lowest in the Premiership. Aberdeen fans have seen 44, almost 3.5 per game. Hearts 51, almost 4 per game.

We're not being entertained - I'll be going to the pictures instead next season !!

B)

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Why should we be happy, we've only seen 26 goals this season, fewer than 2 per game - the lowest in the Premiership. Aberdeen fans have seen 44, almost 3.5 per game. Hearts 51, almost 4 per game.

We're not being entertained - I'll be going to the pictures instead next season !!

B)

Enjoy the pictures as that will mainly be shite.

You should remember we don't have the budget of Aberdeen.

If you're unhappy not losing most weeks, which has been the norm for most seasons, aye, the pictures or knitting is for you.  😉

9 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hard ‘ol game coming up .

Their home form has been as abysmal as our away form .

I’d be happy to come away with a point - be interesting to see who we have fit .  Bloody typical that Stevie May finds his scoring boots the week before we play them. 🙄

He's only scored 7 so far this season, although that is the same as our top scorer.

Fingers crossed that his brace was a "blip" and he'll not score again for a wee while, certainly not on Saturday. 

This is a hugely important game for us if we're serious about a top-six finish. Three points on Saturday will have us 9 points clear of St Johnstone with only 6 games each remaining before the split, pretty much knocking them out of contention. We would then have to finish above only one from Hibs, Aberdeen or Livingston after 33 games to guarantee top-six. Surely thats achievable ??

Even though we are down to the bare bones selection wise, we showed on Saturday that we can still field a more than able starting lineup. Hopefully we might have one or two back for this one even if its just to boost the subs bench. 

14 hours ago, Wilbur said:

B)

Do you want to swap places with Aberdeen Wilbur?