St Johnstone v St Mirren, 25/2/23

faraway saint

Just watched highlights on Sportscene and actually shocked that they all plus Davidson say never a red card and Neil McCann even says not even a yellow.

Am I looking through black and white glasses when I say it's a red card all day long.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Just watched highlights on Sportscene and actually shocked that they all plus Davidson say never a red card and Neil McCann even says not even a yellow.

Am I looking through black and white glasses when I say it's a red card all day long.

Red all day long. I don't even think it was accidental. 

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

You really get so triggered when I post don’t you? 😂

We sure have scored from a long throw… we scored TODAY against ST JOHNSTONE from the short throw. Ouch. 
The opposition got wise to the short throw eh? That’ll be why we went on to have so many successful long throws this afternoon.  😂😂

New day, same utter garbage from you. 

😂

Calmed down a bit since yesterday. Thought we were clueless. Too many square passes at the back; too many aimless punts into the box. No movement from the strikers. Too much passing the buck. Joe made a big difference when he came - direct and led by example. Hope he gets more game time as he deserves it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Fraser was sent off for less. 

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Calmed down a bit since yesterday. Thought we were clueless. Too many square passes at the back; too many aimless punts into the box. No movement from the strikers. Too much passing the buck. Joe made a big difference when he came - direct and led by example. Hope he gets more game time as he deserves it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Calmed down a bit? 🤣

It was just very poor from the kick off, both teams were looking not to lose rather than win.

Just another in a long line of shite games in Perth.

I'm not going back to Perth unless its close to the summer.

That pitch is a disgrace..... Scottish Football is a joke .... 

1. Plastic Pitches

2. Shite Pitches every season but never us or Darvel by looks of it

3. Viaplay- dont care about ugly sister final more the fact our national team is on there..stopping viewing and access...just explotation.

Rant just begining

Ok...couple of things...

Just checked the league table and we are 5th apparently ...5 points off 3rd and 17 points above high spending United.

Our squad is decimated by injuries and so many are being asked to play every week... mainly upfront

SR is clearly a great motivator and gets the best out of our very small squad

We announced a big debt and we are managing that sensibly... Brophy was either injured or surplus but a Big wage every week.

The Fakes pitch is a disgrace and its no coincidence that we perform far better at home with the bowling green our staff present .

Finally look at other fan forums ... and they dont have as many fannies...knickerwetters...trolls ..and WUMS as we do....Keyboard warriors who contribute feck all but online abuse...  even United with their terrible season dont have many trolls and WUMS...

Div if you really come on line as the forum police...youre about as effective as the real police are these days...  

Just some construct feedback

Calmed down a bit? [emoji1787]
It was just very poor from the kick off, both teams were looking not to lose rather than win.
Just another in a long line of shite games in Perth.
I'm not going back to Perth unless its close to the summer.
Just catching up with my mate who was at the match yesterday.

My message to him was think you had a typical Perth trip, freezing crap performance and we didn't win think that sums up almost every trip I've ever had to Perth.

15 hours ago, Ronnie said:

14 hours ago, munoz said:

Red all day long. I don't even think it was accidental. 

I don't think it was a red. For me? There was no intent. I think it was given purely o the strength of the possible impact on our player.

As for the game. As with a growing number of games recently, the sooner it's forgotten the better. We will get a tanking if we meet a team that's half way decent.

On the subject of Brophy. The manager is never going to put him before Main and that's the only way we'd get the best out of him.

1 hour ago, Dare said:

Not sure why we don’t just get Joe back into centre of that defence and move Gogic into the middle of the park. We are struggling in midfield and think Ohara in particular would benefit from having Gogic doing his share of the hard graft.

The treatment of Shaughnessy is just odd. He’s clearly a better defender than Gogic, but for some reason the manager would rather play Alex out of position than play our captain. It’s simply hindering the team. 

1 hour ago, Dare said:

Not sure why we don’t just get Joe back into centre of that defence and move Gogic into the middle of the park. We are struggling in midfield and think Ohara in particular would benefit from having Gogic doing his share of the hard graft.

Joe is frozen out.

Persona non grata. 

Wanted off the wage bill.

I honestly cannot think of any other explanation.

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Joe is frozen out.

Persona non grata. 

Wanted off the wage bill.

I honestly cannot think of any other explanation.

It’s weird, it’s not as if he’s in the stand, he’s featuring regularly from the bench. He came on yesterday and saved a point for us with a tremendous cross worthy of any winger in the league.  He just won’t start him.