St Mirren v Green Vermin SPFL PREMIERSHIP 5/3/23

shull

I have to say , I have a wee bit of the fear for this one 😬

Septic are head and shoulders above everyone in this league, their movement up front is incredible .  Need to have every player at 100% .   I’m not going to make a prediction, just keep fingers crossed and hope for the best .

46 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I have to say , I have a wee bit of the fear for this one 😬

Septic are head and shoulders above everyone in this league, their movement up front is incredible .  Need to have every player at 100% .   I’m not going to make a prediction, just keep fingers crossed and hope for the best .

I agree about Celtic, at times they are frightening, and have so many options from the bench they can change almost half the team and still be as deadly. 

They really have clicked since the turn of the year, brushing aside every team they've played (Rangers apart), scoring 33 goals and only conceding 4.

Even with my surprisingly optimistic view about us this season I can only see a defeat. 

I have to say , I have a wee bit of the fear for this one [emoji51]. 

I agree about Celtic, at times they are frightening, and have so many options from the bench they can change almost half the team and still be as deadly. 
They really have clicked since the turn of the year, brushing aside every team they've played (Rangers apart), scoring 33 goals and only conceding 4.
Even with my surprisingly optimistic view about us this season I can only see a defeat. 
I'm actually confident we can get a result. The 2 games at Parkhead we played reasonably well and were unlucky to lose by 9-1.

We are an absolutely different team at home as proved against them last time how good our chances are will be determined by today's result think a wounded Celtic losing a cup final with a point to prove will be tough to beat on the other hand they might not be at 100% after a week of celebration.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Need more players available than we had yesterday. Could really do with Baccus back for this one.
If they are a bit off it and we get a bit of luck you never know, but big ask. We might need to use our secret weapon Shaughnessy on the wing to fire in that killer cross. 
Hopefully a big turn out from the Saints faithful to fill the 3 stands and get right behind the team. 

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hi All,

Coming up this weekend for the Celtic game on Sunday and just seen the nonsense for buying tickets. 
Any chance some kindly season ticket holder could buy a ticket for me? 

I saw that info as well, saying only season ticket holders can purchase one. Why bother if you already have a season ticket ? Prices are also outrageous, very bad show by Saints. 

I saw that info as well, saying only season ticket holders can purchase one. Why bother if you already have a season ticket ? Prices are also outrageous, very bad show by Saints. 
It's to stop them buying for home end and prices are matching what they charge us at their dump.

Unfortunately I think the rules state we can't charge home fans less than away fans.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Hi All,
Coming up this weekend for the Celtic game on Sunday and just seen the nonsense for buying tickets. 
Any chance some kindly season ticket holder could buy a ticket for me? 
I take it you've not bought a ticket before?

It does not say only season ticket holders can purchase a ticket. What it does say it is members, (those who have purchased 2 tickets this season) that can purchase tickets.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/4799-ticket-info-st-mirren-v-celtic-5th-mar

3 hours ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

It's not just current season ticket holders. Those who had an ST last season are included. I don't think there's a perfect way to stop the bigots from getting into our stands.

It's not just current season ticket holders. Those who had an ST last season are included. I don't think there's a perfect way to stop the bigots from getting into our stands.
I was that busy laughing at this so called supporter I missed that out as another criteria that the club has tried to use for our supporters safety.

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I have but I haven’t bought 2 this season. When we come up either I buy them, my mate buys them or my sister/brother-in-law buys them.

None of us have bought 2 this season. 

I understand what they are trying to do of course, but we were up for the Ross County game last week. What Celtic fan flies from Jersey to Glasgow and goes to a St. Mirren v Ross County game, just so he can get a ticket for the St. Mirren v Celtic game??

I understand what they are trying to do of course, but we were up for the Ross County game last week. What Celtic fan flies from Jersey to Glasgow and goes to a St. Mirren v Ross County game, just so he can get a ticket for the St. Mirren v Celtic game??
One that doesn't get a St Mirren season ticket holder to purchase them one.

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:
2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

One that doesn't get a St Mirren season ticket holder to purchase them one.

Do you think there are STHs that do that? If so, shame on them.

Do you think there are STHs that do that? If so, shame on them.
I would hope not, but was reported on different social media platforms that there was numerous of them in the west stand. That's not including any that got them free from the schools allocation in the family or any in the Main stand from hospitality.

Pleased to say I'll be attending again on Sunday, but whilst I don't want to completely write off any possibility of lightening striking twice, I think we all know that it's a tall order. With that in mind, my focus this weekend will be as much on Saturday as it is Sunday. I'm hoping for a wounded United to beat Aberdeen and for Hibs and Livi to share the points. If that happens we can go into Sunday's game knowing that even a defeat won't see us lose much ground in terms of our position in the league.