St Mirren v Green Vermin SPFL PREMIERSHIP 5/3/23

shull

Dunne should be kicked into touch every f**king week he's got his hands over someone he got caught out by the wee Jap he strolls about as if he's a superstar he was lucky to get away with one earlier he's a liability. 

Easy to blame Dunne. Yes a mistake and a, in my view, a soft foul. I didn’t see it as a clear goal scoring opportunity as he didn’t have the ball. Just my opinion but for me it was a harsh red and we were very comfortable up until then. 
But to lose five in the second half is a worry and has a massive impact on Goal difference (with a trip to the other lot to come) which, I feel, could put paid to our top six aspirations. 
we deserve it over the season but some big defeats could cost us unfortunately 

On the game now, good first half until Dunne has a nightmare. Managers plan working well, never really in trouble. 2nd half was unfortunately predictable with 10 men, I had hoped for a point, then dreamed for a win for 40 odd minutes, but a tough defeat and not happy with goal difference taking another hit

Pretty much as expected and maybe best to avoid having to meet this team again this season. Curious as to how Celtic define “big” as in Ange. Possibly when surrounded by diminutive Japanese players, but the portly Antipodean is certainly not as they describe him. Nevertheless, he will be gone next season to an English team, as will a few of their better players. As for us, 14 goals in three games against Celtic shows the difference in class. Still nothing up front.

47 minutes ago, alwaystrue said:

On the game now, good first half until Dunne has a nightmare. Managers plan working well, never really in trouble. 2nd half was unfortunately predictable with 10 men, I had hoped for a point, then dreamed for a win for 40 odd minutes, but a tough defeat and not happy with goal difference taking another hit

Really disappointed which reflects the first half performance.

Enough said about Dunne, with his actions any hope we had went down the tunnel with him. 

A really sore result, another sending off cost us big time, how many is that this season? 

We've got a bit of time to lick our wounds before the Dundee United game, the players will need it, heavy going at the best of times never mind trying to defend with 10 men. 

8 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Pretty much as expected and maybe best to avoid having to meet this team again this season. Curious as to how Celtic define “big” as in Ange. Possibly when surrounded by diminutive Japanese players, but the portly Antipodean is certainly not as they describe him. Nevertheless, he will be gone next season to an English team, as will a few of their better players. As for us, 14 goals in three games against Celtic shows the difference in class. Still nothing up front.

Difference in income due to the sectarian pound 

Two huge mistakes cost us anything from today. Really thought we would take something from that game. Dunne could have hoofed it out of play if he felt under pressure, but instead, he tried a pass back which was short. What on earth was he thinking the result of hauling down Kyogo was going to be for his second mistake? If he let him go the striker still had Carson to beat and Dunne could still put him under pressure. Even if Kyogo scored it is 1-1 with 11 men on the pitch and no further suspensions considering our injury list. As an experienced player he really let us down with his second mistake.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

We  started well got 1 up then stupidly got a man sent off. Jeez just boot it out the park. When we went to 10 the gam e was over. Thought we were very poor in the second half. No need to sit on t he edge of our box for the whole of the second half. You still need to show some a aggression rather than be completely passive. For the ordering off ,just let him go. He might miss. The goa!ie might save it. At worst it is 1-1 with 11 versus 11. We messed about a bit just before the sending off a d I think Dunne got caught up in that.  Tried to be a smart arse instead of just clearing it. Now misses Dundee United game where I ful!y expect us to give a strugg!ing team the usual resu!t against us. A comfortable home win.

8 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

It's never you, is it?

Or people like you

I take it you will be on here on 18th March for the Arab game?

Wait and watch and see the scumbag elvis rear his ugly stupid

head if utd score, the dopey cúnt thinks its funny, he has been

doing the same thing for years, feckin intellectual pygmy.

Tv Show Lol GIF

Edited by renfrew156

32 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

I take it you will be on here on 18th March for the Arab game?

Wait and watch and see the scumbag elvis rear his ugly stupid

head if utd score, the dopey cúnt thinks its funny, he has been

doing the same thing for years, feckin intellectual pygmy.

Tv Show Lol GIF

I'll be at the game and therefore not looking at any device that can  bring your garbage to my attention