St Mirren v Green Vermin SPFL PREMIERSHIP 5/3/23

shull

I've taken time to get over the disappointment of yesterday. At the end of the day we got what we deserved but I'm astounded by Dunne's carelessness. It was beyond belief. He looked to have done the hard work and got in front of Kyogo only to miskick. 

3 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Random question does anyone know the attendances last season against this mob compared to the 2 games this season. I only ask as I see some fan group of theirs has made a ridiculous statement about attendances 

I believe the numbers weren't much different. I think the 6,900 plus is higher than the last time they got 2 stands.

46 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Random question does anyone know the attendances last season against this mob compared to the 2 games this season. I only ask as I see some fan group of theirs has made a ridiculous statement about attendances 

Can't say for sure but a Celtic fan I know said giving them 2 stands last season it was 21967 and 23067 

This season both games under 7000 according to his figures we've lost out on 32,000 paying customers 

Not sure how accurate he is also said Celtic had 500,000 fans in Seville 2003 

2 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Can't say for sure but a Celtic fan I know said giving them 2 stands last season it was 21967 and 23067 

This season both games under 7000 according to his figures we've lost out on 32,000 paying customers 

Not sure how accurate he is also said Celtic had 500,000 fans in Seville 2003 

Is your pal called Boris ?

The home  stands are busier for non old firm games . We have had our highest attendances v Aberdeen and Hearts . The atmosphere is much better for all saints fans and particularly families who I see are attending games in greater numbers now. It’s our stadium and we are growing our support. I paid the 30 pounds last pre season and I’ll do it again so long as we keep this. There is no way we will ever go back to giving two stands now. 

• 2 weeks later...