Dundee utd v St Mirren, 18/3/23

3 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

A lot of poor performances from us Baccus, and Greive especially 

I thought Baccus worked his socks off, but with little end product. He's not beem the same player since he camr back after the World Cup. He also needs to learn to keep his gob zipped!!!

4 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

He was a lot better in the second half, to be fair. But he should only be on the bench nevertheless.

His 2nd half performance would have put him in contention for motm. 

Some people just love someone to hate.

I wouldn't even blame him for the Utd goal, who was marking Fletcher?

7 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

I don't hate the lad, or any other Saints player. I just think he's not good enough at our level. He'd be OK at the lower end of the Championship. Maybe he'll get better in time  who knows?

And yet he was probably our best outfield player today bar maybe Gogic. 

Some comments on here suggest Taylor isn't good enough and was the reason we never won today. For me this is way out of order, the guy gave his all today.

Point would have been okay if Livi and Aberdeen hadn’t both won. However they both did, so now we are in big trouble with regards to top six.

We will certainly need to beat Livi and Killie in Paisley and even then it might not be enough. 
Another bad day at the office on the road. Our away form is an absolute disgrace.

This was a match I felt we needed to win if we were aiming for a top-6 spot, so it's disappointing that we only drew. However, I suppose after our dire start today most of us would have settled for a point, which has just about kept our top-6 hopes alive. A few tough fixtures to come before the split, so the Livi and Killie games are now absolutely must-wins.

47 minutes ago, munoz said:

And yet he was probably our best outfield player today bar maybe Gogic. 

Some comments on here suggest Taylor isn't good enough and was the reason we never won today. For me this is way out of order, the guy gave his all today.

In the second half he played well - I already said that.  I don't recall anyone saying he cost us the chance of winning the game.  If our 'strikers' could actually get shots on target, we might have won. But I still say Taylor is a level below what we need, and that's based on what I've seen of him noth at Saints and here in Ireland.

3 hours ago, TopCat said:

To the surprise of absolutely no one, Taylor sells a goal. Just took him 3 minutes this week.

Meanwhile, Joe Shaughnessy is on the bench. 
Make it make sense.

2 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

In the second half he played well - I already said that.  I don't recall anyone saying he cost us the chance of winning the game.  If our 'strikers' could actually get shots on target, we might have won. But I still say Taylor is a level below what we need, and that's based on what I've seen of him noth at Saints and here in Ireland.

See post from @TopCat

I 100% agree on the striker situation, as much as they run about a lot our goal return has been shit.