Dundee utd v St Mirren, 18/3/23

Just seen Sportscene.
What a disgrace Main is. 
Shaming our jersey and Club
Cheating diving bassa.
Well out of order. Shouldn't play for our Club again.
I've seen penalties given for less.
As we know from Penalty we received v Celtic VAR cannot intervene until a natural stoppage in play seen a bit of talk that penalty was maybe given for foul on Grieve just before Main incident so if ball went out of play at Main incident that was the right time to award the penalty if it's a stonewaller I'm pretty sure VAR has power to tell ref it's a definite penalty without him going to monitor.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

I’m not saying Main didn’t dive, but I’ve yet to see any categoric evidence that he did. 
If you watch the media person's match day video, there's an angle directly behind Main. It looks as if the defender has clipped Main's right heel and leaned his elbow into his back. Main did make the most of it, but contact was made. Cast iron penalty.[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Softest penalty I’ve seen In ages , I’ll take it though [emoji41][emoji106]
Aye a "soft" penalty but we've suffered from that this season ourselves. 
It evens out over the season, seemingly. 
FFS how many times do I need to tell folk, a soft boiled egg is still a boiled egg.[emoji16]

10 hours ago, FTOF said:

If you watch the media person's match day video, there's an angle directly behind Main. It looks as if the defender has clipped Main's right heel and leaned his elbow into his back. Main did make the most of it, but contact was made. Cast iron penalty.emoji849.png

If it had been against us there would have been an uproar, fuelled by the "fecking VAR" crew, who I notice have been very quiet over the weekend.

In saying all that, it happens every week in some game and without sounding like shull it's embarrassing and managers have the power to reduce this nonsense but all they do is whine when it goes against them. 

11 hours ago, FTOF said:

If you watch the media person's match day video, there's an angle directly behind Main. It looks as if the defender has clipped Main's right heel and leaned his elbow into his back. Main did make the most of it, but contact was made. Cast iron penalty.emoji849.png

Penalty is awarded when a player is fouled in the box. There was no foul. Perhaps he just fell. 😄.